R,
Was that on MI?
Thanks,
Dean
No, that was back in Alabama
Old 03-22-2017, 06:13 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My heart goes out to you for the situation you are ! You are one of many victims of the drug scourge across this nation and I blame the WORTHLESS SELF SERVING , SELF PROTECTING HIPPOCRITES commonly known as the police !! Why ??? They are simply revenue machines that rather go out and write a cell phone ticket or a ticket for not coning 100% to a stop . You all must agree that the police are worthless lazy scumbags and these drug users need to be shot dead !!
Old 03-22-2017, 07:35 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 591 Likes on 271 Posts

Tell us how you Really feel lol
Old 03-22-2017, 10:07 AM
Registered

Received 72 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by KEVLARKAT32
My heart goes out to you for the situation you are ! You are one of many victims of the drug scourge across this nation and I blame the WORTHLESS SELF SERVING , SELF PROTECTING HIPPOCRITES commonly known as the police !! Why ??? They are simply revenue machines that rather go out and write a cell phone ticket or a ticket for not coning 100% to a stop . You all must agree that the police are worthless lazy scumbags and these drug users need to be shot dead !!
I wholeheartedly disagree. Don't stereotype all cops because of a bad few. They are grossly underpaid and end up being the bad guy when they write tickets for "illegal activity" ie: cell phone usage. I am the bad guy on a military installation and believe me it is no fun. Cops are the bad guys until you need them. My .02 cents.
Old 03-22-2017, 01:25 PM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Wow!!!!

lol.
Old 03-22-2017, 05:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have taken a survey over the last two plus years and over all asked guys mostly white that range from judges, attorneys, union operators and everything in between and the over whelming reply is , " Scourge on society " " Hippocrates" " above the law " " Mall cops with guns " That was from a federal Judge I know !! I think years ago cops were about protect and serve , today they take the job because they cant do anything else and were bullied and know how a score to settle . Hell almost every week you hear of dirty cops . In most case they are far worse than criminals , why ? because they are either afraid for their lives to take on real crime for fear of being shot so they pray on the working man . I have met many , many cops , and over half I know do illegal **** .
I used to have respect up till few years ago , but when see either first hand on media , you'll learn its all of us working people against them . They are to busy to bothered to lock up car thieves as it doesn't affect them
Old 03-27-2017, 09:07 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not sure what state you live in and what cops you met but highly inaccurate where I am. Don't blame the cops for what the higher brass forces on them. Don't think drug abusers and car thieves don't get locked up...they do. Look at the judges and the prosecutors office if you want to blame people. I have first hand experience watching drug addicts breaking into cars for the 10th time get sentenced to....NOTHING. Time served and then released. I have seen someone stab numerous people causing the need for immediate surgery, before the cop was done with the arrest paperwork that same person was arraigned and RELEASED and back at the station house asking for his personal property back. I have seen a 36 year old arrested for murder. Shot someone in the chest. It was his third murder charge. 36 years old you shouldn't see the light of day to commit 2 more murders. I can go on for hours. OJ Simpson. Casey Anthony. Your blaming the wrong people
Old 03-28-2017, 08:54 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Originally Posted by KEVLARKAT32
You go tell that to this officer's family:
http://ktla.com/2017/03/27/police-of...stop-shooting/
Old 03-28-2017, 01:07 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 770 Likes on 352 Posts

I have never had a bad experience with a police officer.

Someone called the police this weekend on me and the kids riding the 4-wheelers on the street, and they showed up, couldn't have been nicer, acknowledged that it was simply a petty neighbor with nothing better to do and told us to ride on our street until our hearts were content. Also, last week my MIL who lives in the same neighborhood left her garage door open all night by accident. When she woke up she found a note from a police officer reminding her to shut the door at night.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.