Notices

Beware endeavour32

Old 09-18-2017, 10:22 AM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

through the years i have seen scammers com&go on oso.they all had the same bs stories when they got called out on items that were not what the add said they were.
Old 09-18-2017, 03:47 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by phragle
I doubt Endeavour set out with malicious intent to rip somebody off

He was probably told at some point it was a year old and never gave it a second thought.

Viper got it, actually researched it and found it wasnt.

Endeavour offered a refund sans shipping because he probably thought viper was tripping and it was a decent carb

It may have been a decent carb but it wasnt the carb viper thought he was buying.

Both sides got defensive and a stalemate ensued and here we are....

Because both sides took a stand over 12 bucks in shipping instead of saying sh!t happens.....

I wish fights with my ex were that simple...

Viper, send the man his carb, endeavor send viper his money, which ever one of you actually pays the damn 12 friggin bucks, send me your paypal address and I will send you 12 bucks....

Between the video ad complaints and the tit for tat crap, this place is like a damned soap opera
In for $12
Old 09-18-2017, 04:21 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

https://www.gofundme.com
Old 09-18-2017, 04:38 PM
Registered

Received 406 Likes on 181 Posts

I'm not saying who's right or wrong I was wondering what this 1 year old 10 year old 20 year old is worth?
Old 09-18-2017, 04:56 PM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 14 Posts

holley dominator carburetor 1050 eBay
Old 09-19-2017, 12:26 PM
Registered

Received 731 Likes on 328 Posts

I recently bought two engines from Endeavour32. He has offered to both deliver the engines to Traverse City and store the engines until I need them at no cost. That would suggest he's not a flipper.
ed
Old 09-19-2017, 03:10 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by mike tkach
i disagree,the dominator carb is used more now a days then ever before and in the last 8 or so years their have been many revisions so to me the production date is very important.
Agreed... and Les (90 Viper) is a stand up knowledgeable guy, not saying that the other party is a bad person either, maybe he didn't know the carb was "Old stock" with that in mind, do what's right, refund the total, this is what one does to preserve integrity.. just my $.002
Old 09-19-2017, 04:41 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by Interceptor
I recently bought two engines from Endeavour32. He has offered to both deliver the engines to Traverse City and store the engines until I need them at no cost. That would suggest he's not a flipper.
ed
not sure that i understand that concept,he bought them,then he flipped them to you.
Old 09-19-2017, 04:46 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by Interceptor
ed
Get back to us when you get to the part about turning the key!

Those engines were perfect until they were stored, they were matching engines when I got them, I didn't know they were 33 years old, the guy that sold them to me told me..........
Old 09-19-2017, 08:46 PM
Registered

Received 4,254 Likes on 1,226 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Get back to us when you get to the part about turning the key!

Those engines were perfect until they were stored, they were matching engines when I got them, I didn't know they were 33 years old, the guy that sold them to me told me..........

Exactly! Every excuse in the book, you`re nuts for buying anything from him after this thread... good luck with that, hopefully it was a steal because obviously it`s not his engines and I can guarantee he has no idea whats in em.
If they were his they`d have them awesome bob the cam expert valvetrain nightmares coupled to some tiny heads .. you know.. for TQ

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.