Formula 303 Lewisville Tx >

Formula 303 Lewisville Tx

Notices

Formula 303 Lewisville Tx

Old 01-11-2018, 08:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Formula 303 Lewisville Tx

Stay away from this one, needs to just be parted out. I was really wanting this boat. Went and checked it out week ago and it was WAY worse than the salesman let on. It also belonged to a guy who was the owner of McGoys boat sales and they were selling boats on consignment but never paying the money to the owner of the boats.

The 303 has water under cabin step, someone tried to dab a lil sillycone where the 2 windshields meet. Entire boat looks to have been repainted. Stress cracks in floor near driver controls. All electronic connections behind dash are corroded , signs of alot of wetness throughout the years. Engine hatch ram is nonfunctional and was ripped out of the deck lid. Cushion missing from pass side seat bolster. Door missing that hides fridge compartment. Batteries are in the side compartments below and in front of the rear bench seat. Engine compartment is very rough looking. All of the cables for the drive indicators and k-plane indicators need to be replaced. Shifter sticks. Lots of play in steering. And ALOT more little trim issues. Lowest he would sell to me was 22k plus ttl. Good Luck buddy ! This one has been for sale for a couple years from what I see and it prob just needs to be parted out.
Old 01-19-2018, 07:49 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

there is alot of BS fluff dog & pony shows in the marine world within that whole nautical mile of Lewisville. Couple of huge quota shops as well in the mix.

Last edited by BUP; 01-19-2018 at 07:54 PM.