Beware of Richys Custom Paint & Richy_Rich_Airbrush & Richy_Rich_RCP >

Beware of Richys Custom Paint & Richy_Rich_Airbrush & Richy_Rich_RCP

Notices

Beware of Richys Custom Paint & Richy_Rich_Airbrush & Richy_Rich_RCP

Old 01-24-2018, 08:24 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
If i cash the 500.00 check, it could mean that I accept the terms of the agreement. its at MD offshore now, stripping starts tomorrow, bottom is perfect... he deleted nearly all of mine, he still has bills up... Bill had to pay out to another shop in cape coral to fix the stuff, Richy was there but not really that helpful.
Sorry Rob, I misread it. I thought the check was for 22K
Old 01-24-2018, 08:34 PM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 35 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Story sucks Rob. Two things I find crazy:
1. You didn't lose your temper
2. You didn't cash the check!

I would have done both......

I would say this thread just buried Richy's Custom paint. Ironically he has tons of pics of your boat and Bill's on his facebook page (like he is proud of the work).

Hopefully you get the boat fixed right and back on the water soon!

I have asked him numerous times to please remove the pics of my old boat, but he won't take my calls
Old 01-25-2018, 06:08 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

The fact that he tried to defend this work and that he tries to blame the customers for this is what is insane to me. He can't honestly think this is good work.

To blame the clients for his estimates? I have blown estimate on jobs before. I mean really blown estimates. I would never compromise the quality of my work because I made a mistake on an estimate. My reputation means more then that. Some times as business owners we make mistakes and it is crazy for us to blame the client for a bad estimate.

Good luck with the new painter Rob!
Old 01-25-2018, 06:30 AM
dcb
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Absolutely incredible! Taking money for work of that poor quality is criminal. I feel bad for you, best of luck and hope you get out this year!
Old 01-25-2018, 06:32 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by Audiofn
The fact that he tried to defend this work and that he tries to blame the customers for this is what is insane to me. He can't honestly think this is good work.

To blame the clients for his estimates? I have blown estimate on jobs before. I mean really blown estimates. I would never compromise the quality of my work because I made a mistake on an estimate. My reputation means more then that. Some times as business owners we make mistakes and it is crazy for us to blame the client for a bad estimate.

Good luck with the new painter Rob!
Its amazing, he blocked me and I cant see his posts, but I have friends screen shoting me them... he had a couple friends from way back post pics of bikes from 2000, there is no doubt the man has/had talent.. he said in a post that Renegade couldn't do the prep work, he never told me that, had he done that there are a number of glass guys in fla that i could have had it done and still allowed him to paint it.. he keeps saying there was a budget, there wasn't. I wanted it done right, i never questioned any price he laid out, I was expecting it to be as good as the day it rolled out of the factory.. I fully understand industry standard, this fell 100% short of even being anywhere close to industry standard... hell at least act like ya tried to make it good.. I was in MD, how was this my fault? lol
Old 01-25-2018, 07:23 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 591 Likes on 271 Posts

I am with you Sir- Sometimes it is Not worth the fight- Move on - get it done right - Life is WAY to short

Best of luck. And yes Karma is a BEEEEACH
Old 01-25-2018, 07:25 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

Man.......I don't even know what to say about this other than I'm very sorry this happened to you. Best of luck getting it finished and please post pics when you do.
Old 01-25-2018, 07:30 AM
Registered

Received 743 Likes on 401 Posts

How people like that get up in the morning and are able to look at themselves in the mirror is beyond me. Can't wait to see the final, properly done product.
Old 01-25-2018, 07:57 AM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

I'd bet any amount of money that this all boils down to a bad drug habit.

No other way to explain shoddy work and money disappearing like that......

This really sucks but like others have said, your attitude is great, I wouldn't have handled it even half as well as you did...........
Old 01-25-2018, 08:12 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by TBAG
I'd bet any amount of money that this all boils down to a bad drug habit.

No other way to explain shoddy work and money disappearing like that......

This really sucks but like others have said, your attitude is great, I wouldn't have handled it even half as well as you did...........
I wouldn't risk millions for 40K... my life is awesome.. his is in shambles, no work, rents, has nothing one car that he and her travel in... I told both of them when were speaking about business, for one year only buy the necessities, live life but save every dime you can to build a strong foundation... it was wasted breath on them..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.