Beware of Richys Custom Paint & Richy_Rich_Airbrush & Richy_Rich_RCP >

Beware of Richys Custom Paint & Richy_Rich_Airbrush & Richy_Rich_RCP

Notices

Beware of Richys Custom Paint & Richy_Rich_Airbrush & Richy_Rich_RCP

Old 02-02-2018, 06:16 PM
Registered

Received 133 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Well here is the paint and clear coming off in chunks, guess what else, no primer sprayed over old graphics, no seal coat, no primer no nothing... yet "he is the best, he only does things the right way"... they can peel it with a razor blade, that means it never bonded... what a phucking hack...
It would be a shame if MTI saw this thread...
Old 02-02-2018, 06:19 PM
Registered

Received 317 Likes on 174 Posts

I see things like this and I realize how lucky I have been.

Padraig
Old 02-02-2018, 06:31 PM
Registered

Received 698 Likes on 352 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Well here is the paint and clear coming off in chunks, guess what else, no primer sprayed over old graphics, no seal coat, no primer no nothing... yet "he is the best, he only does things the right way"... they can peel it with a razor blade, that means it never bonded... what a phucking hack...
that darn primer cost money,,he obviously need drugs more than primer.
Old 02-02-2018, 09:07 PM
Performance Boat Center
VIP Member

Received 20 Likes on 6 Posts

I guess its a good thing I checked in on this thread.....
To be 100% clear.... Richie does NOT work for us in any way....

These threads are what makes OSO difficult... rumors and untrue statements... Why post "statements" on a topic if you don't know they are true?

I have no idea what Richie is up to or where/if he is working... But he is NOT at MTI.
954-809-8739
Wright Performance, MTI, Cigarette, Sunsation
Old 02-02-2018, 09:14 PM
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member

Received 397 Likes on 124 Posts

Originally Posted by Tim G.

These threads are what makes OSO difficult... rumors and untrue statements... Why post "statements" on a topic if you don't know they are true?

I have no idea what Richie is up to or where/if he is working... But he is NOT at MTI.
Just like I said in another thread. These keyboard “experts” are the reason people that actually own and use their boats are posting less and less.
Old 02-02-2018, 09:46 PM
Registered

Received 44 Likes on 19 Posts

Not to rub salt in a wound, but id like to see a good pic of the work he did to the boat before and after... that sanding pic looks like the boat has had a few rounds of paint... (i only saw interior panels and pieces... above) glad you have the boat on the right track.
Old 02-02-2018, 10:29 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry if I misrepresented in my post. His Facebook page says "custom paint and graphics at Marine Technology"

Old 02-02-2018, 10:42 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Maybe I can clarify as well, once i broke the story about his crappy work, he started posting pics of any boat he ever worked on, many cigs and even the boats he did at MTI, even though he wasnt there long... he is living off his past. He is now over at another center console mfr.
basically he did a scuff and shoot, which wasnt what was agreed too, He knew the work that needed to be done, he assured me Renegade was going to do it, well they didnt.. he is desperatly trying to save his reputation, and while the boats he is doing now may look good, they very well may be sh!t... pics of mine looked good too, until i saw it close.
Old 02-03-2018, 08:20 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Thank you Tim for setting the record straight! I could be wrong, but I don't think anyone intentionally wants to misrepresent this issue. We can all empathize with Rob's misfortune, and don't want to see a repeat calamity if we can help it.
Old 02-03-2018, 09:15 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by 370ss500efi
Sorry if I misrepresented in my post. His Facebook page says "custom paint and graphics at Marine Technology"
Wait, you are saying Richy lied on facebook in between posting pics of work from 10 years ago?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.