Beware of Richys Custom Paint & Richy_Rich_Airbrush & Richy_Rich_RCP >

Beware of Richys Custom Paint & Richy_Rich_Airbrush & Richy_Rich_RCP

Notices

Beware of Richys Custom Paint & Richy_Rich_Airbrush & Richy_Rich_RCP

Old 01-30-2018, 06:06 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by Nate5.0
and i have nothing to stand on other than his old work at cig and cars painted to say "not total hack".

That is past though and his currents are hacked all over, sadly yours was one as well as others. I just assume with a clean and prepped canvas he can go back to "good" work but i might be reaching to far at this point and you are correct
Hey people get old and they aren't as good as they once was!

I saw Nolan Ryan (legendary pitcher) throw out a bad first pitch at a game ........whew he looked like an old man that hadn't thrown a ball since little league.....terrible! Everybody gets old eventually!
Old 01-30-2018, 09:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Regarding the quality of ricky's custom paint-awesome

Anytime I have needed any paint work done, Ricky has done an AWESOME job. Ricky just did some work today. Best paint work I have ever had done to any of my many speed boats. I can provide plenty of pictures. Cant post the link with pictures until I have 10 posts.
Old 01-30-2018, 10:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Troll, with one post....You are defending the indefensible, IMO dirtbags like this should be tried as criminals as we know the civil system is only about 10% effective.
Old 01-30-2018, 10:24 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by 97 Active Thunder
Anytime I have needed any paint work done, Ricky has done an AWESOME job. Ricky just did some work today. Best paint work I have ever had done to any of my many speed boats. I can provide plenty of pictures. Cant post the link with pictures until I have 10 posts.

Ahhh, thats so sweet. Now run along and go play.
Old 01-31-2018, 06:20 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Oh ok, that makes this all acceptable then Don't bother with the pic either, this isn't about your paint job, in fact it make this situation worse if it is in fact a good job.
Old 01-31-2018, 06:35 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Actually you can post pics right away with a paid membership, then pm me and ill give you the address to send the check.
Old 01-31-2018, 06:38 AM
Registered

Received 1,325 Likes on 739 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Hey people get old and they aren't as good as they once was!

I saw Nolan Ryan (legendary pitcher) throw out a bad first pitch at a game ........whew he looked like an old man that hadn't thrown a ball since little league.....terrible! Everybody gets old eventually!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x30t-lOc_CU
Hey hold on he isn’t that old! It’s like everyone wants to put people over 50 out to pasture, ,,,,,,,,,,,

Carry on now
Old 01-31-2018, 07:50 AM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Hahahaahaha, Hi Richy!
Old 01-31-2018, 08:24 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wildman_grafix
Hey hold on he isn’t that old! It’s like everyone wants to put people over 50 out to pasture, ,,,,,,,,,,,

Carry on now
Actually today is his 70th birthday!
Lynn Nolan Ryan Jr. (born January 31, 1947), nicknamed The Ryan Express, is a former Major League Baseball (MLB) pitcher and a previous chief executive officer (CEO) of the Texas Rangers. He is currently an executive adviser to the owner of the Houston Astros.
Old 01-31-2018, 08:26 AM
Registered

Ok, someone named Ricky painted your boat....great but this thread is about someone named Richy!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.