Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by phragle
Cigarette
Owners
That
Aren't
Dicks

Phragle is killing it lately but to keep this on track to the subject of this thread:

COTAD=

Cigarette
Owners
That
Actually
Deliver!
Old 04-10-2019, 10:36 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 249 Likes on 136 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
you may think you didn't, but when you take funds for a product then not follow through that in and of itself is "ripping someone off" especially if you sell it for a higher price as you claim. You had a deal and did something shady. My advice to you is go ahead and sue him, stop telling everyone here how much of a baller you are, because having an attorney on retainer is nothing in 2019. Being in the profession that Scott is in, he deals with attorneys every single day, so I'm quite sure they would be more than happy to help him if he asked. I'll tell you right now as someone who has won an internet slander/libel suit it will take every bit of your crotch cash pic and at a minimum 2 years and you will wind up with nothing. because he didn't slander or use libel, he described the sale and your lies and you corroborated it. after reading this and seeing the pics my friend that had asked about your boat called and said holy crap, guess I dodged a bullet... in this whole situation, you look like a total ass, seems you're ok with it, so no harm done to your already poor reputation, a quick search on here shows you had a similar issue with a prop sale.
Crotch cash pic......
I’m still laughing!!
Old 04-10-2019, 01:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is a great reminder to NEVER pay for something you don't have. I paid the $$$ only after my boat was hitched to the back of my truck and not one minute earlier. Same goes with everything in life. Never pay for goods or services up front. Never, never, never!
Old 04-11-2019, 07:50 AM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 66 Posts

I'm not sure if it was the same boat, but there was a 38 TG that looked very similar to this boat at Mitcher T's last week when I picked up my boat. Mitch told my there was a scratch on the side he had to fix and someone bought it sight unseen. It had XR drives on it, I believe 5 blade maximus props, and the best part, a BENT tie bar, wrapped in carbon fiber vinyl.

I'm not a lawyer, but I think when he cashed your check with the VIN clearly written on it, that was then YOUR boat, he no longer had any rights to it. When he cashed that check, your offer was accepted! You do not need a written contract to have a contract. Actually when he accepted your deposit, the deal was locked in. That idiot should be happy you didn't sue him! I really hate scum bags like this. Either way, there are other nice boats out there, but this guy is a low life.

Last edited by endeavour32; 04-11-2019 at 01:55 PM.
Old 04-11-2019, 07:59 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

Sounds like this was a blessing in disguise!
Old 04-11-2019, 10:16 AM
Registered

Received 734 Likes on 329 Posts

I enjoy threads like this continuing knowing the subject person looks in everyday wishing it die off and end.
Old 04-11-2019, 11:05 AM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 62 Posts

I'm glad he returned most of you funds! Read this whole tread looks like taking sides big on here? But smart or stupid lie is a lie we all may be guilty from time to time?? The 2 in this transaction know for sure so glad it's over get a different boat and beware!
Old 04-11-2019, 11:14 AM
Registered

Default My Lawyers just in case!?

Old 04-11-2019, 11:23 AM
Registered

OK Alexia define lie? She knows!

Last edited by Nothing personel 353; 04-11-2019 at 11:24 AM. Reason: picture
Old 04-12-2019, 06:47 AM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Nothing personel 353

I'm glad he returned most of you funds! Read this whole tread looks like taking sides big on here? But smart or stupid lie is a lie we all may be guilty from time to time?? The 2 in this transaction know for sure so glad it's over get a different boat and beware!
He did more then lie. Penaltybox bought the boat. It was his. Rob sold Penaltybox's boat for more money and kept the profit. So in reality he stole from him..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.