Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
Beware of Rob Freeman - OSO Member; Nothing but dishonest >

Beware of Rob Freeman - OSO Member; Nothing but dishonest

Notices

Beware of Rob Freeman - OSO Member; Nothing but dishonest

Old 04-02-2019, 08:22 PM
Registered

Received 787 Likes on 371 Posts

Awesome thread!!! Brings back memories!!!
The following users liked this post:
teebee9320 (09-02-2020)
Old 04-02-2019, 09:35 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

a few years back the getto boy had a carb for sale,we agreed on a price and he was going to get it from his other house first chance he got.i sent several pm,s and got no response so i moved on and found a different carb.i pretty much figured then that he was not a man of his word.makes me wonder why he would take payment and then not complete the sale of the boat.

Last edited by mike tkach; 04-02-2019 at 09:39 PM.
Old 04-03-2019, 08:19 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mike tkach
a few years back the getto boy had a carb for sale,we agreed on a price and he was going to get it from his other house first chance he got.i sent several pm,s and got no response so i moved on and found a different carb.i pretty much figured then that he was not a man of his word.makes me wonder why he would take payment and then not complete the sale of the boat.
I think he found out his insurance would pay on the delamination and stress cracks but he had to "own" the boat to collect so he backed out of the deal, collected insurance and then sold it. It's the only thing that makes sense here. Who in their right mind would not take the first 50K to sell a boat full of oil, water and ice......

Last edited by TCBoss302; 04-03-2019 at 08:24 AM.
Old 04-03-2019, 08:59 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TCBoss302
I think he found out his insurance would pay on the delamination and stress cracks but he had to "own" the boat to collect so he backed out of the deal, collected insurance and then sold it. It's the only thing that makes sense here. Who in their right mind would not take the first 50K to sell a boat full of oil, water and ice......
There was no delamination or stress cracks; look at the original picture. He lied about that; he just wanted to sell the boat for more money.
Old 04-03-2019, 04:18 PM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by ROB FREEMAN
I’m not laughing. Serious as day is long. I have the resources and connections at will call. That I promise !! Laugh all you want . I’m done playing around . Man got his full refund in timely manner. Get the **** over it. Yes didn’t sell him the boat. Never ripped him off. Period.
the boat was sold the day you deposited the money it was no longer your boat not to sell to him. In my eyes it was a dick move and i would be talking to my attorney.
Old 04-03-2019, 08:34 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 65 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
As soon as you had seen that mess why didn`t you run? The condition tells you everything about the character of this clown and maintenance of the boat.
The stuff you see is about 20% of the stuff you would have eventually found out was also garbage.

Like bajaholic said only con men have attorneys on retainer.
Guys a cheat and a liar, what moron would have payed an extra $15k over asking price for that turd sandwich? Most likely another lie.
Thanx for the heads up on this loser . I`ll be sure to spread the word around here.
Amen Daniel...
Old 04-03-2019, 08:35 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 65 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by Full Force
I agree, as soon as I seen that bilge I would be like.... see ya.... complete abuse and that's proof, If you cannot keep the coolest part of the boat clean, what else it trashed..?
Yip, zero warm fuzzy buyers feeling there.
Old 04-08-2019, 08:22 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Unbelievable......Thanks for the heads up...
Old 04-08-2019, 10:48 AM
Registered

Received 67 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by ROB FREEMAN
ghetto boy here , this is entertaining , at this point I just don't understand why youre so upset about me selling the boat to someone else for 15 k more , you got youre refund as discussed , said the boat was junk , but sit here n call me names like little girls do , fat boy in the corner , you have class though , I myself always stood up for people not so kool like you , anyway I would refrain from slandering me any further , as ive instructed my corporate attorney to document youre actions , long way to wi to litigate a lawsuit . told him just add the charges to his monthly bill , remember one must actually steal youre money , for you to tell the world how im a theif , yes didn't sell you the boat , piece of chit anyway , refunded youre money plus more , but yet you still say I stole youre money , even dumb ,stupid illiterate fat people can fiqure that out , by the way, you aint so skinny yourself bro, quite frankly , lol any way you boys flame on , meanwhile the happy new owner of the chit boat cant be more happy , so glad I didn't sell to the conneticate guy ,, as he puts it ,, man the ghetto is calling , sorry scott youre so upset about not getting that piece of chit cig , motors n paint cost more than you wanted to steal her for , cheers boyz , oh n talking about someones wife is pretty classy to , rak ku ra ,, dueschbag
Please sell your Cigarette. We don't care for people who act and talk like you riding around in the name.
Old 04-08-2019, 10:56 AM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Originally Posted by Poker Face Xtreme
Please sell your Cigarette. We don't care for people who act and talk like you riding around in the name.
COTAD member ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.