VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
We could do this in the Tiger scott and bobby
That would be AWESOME!!!!
Old 03-27-2019, 08:23 PM
Registered

lmao ,, 100 for hotel lets see ****ing receipt , 100 for a night at hotel is dam fair , asked for survey twice agreed to refund his money upon getting the paperwork , why you *****ing if boat was piece of chit ,,, yes water unfourtuanetly got left in bilge , n froze ,, my bad , go find a great new boat for 75 k , new owner love it, hmmmm mitch detailed the boat , looks like new again , even the little powersteering fluid that was on top of the water , witch was indeed left in the hull I ****ed up sprayed out the bilge , never pulled the plugs n then spilled the oil extracter lol whatever you guys love the drama here , ****ing 65 k , still laughing my ass off penaltybox !!! and too all others , he got his money back , show the receipts ass clown you flew into midway on red eye . cheapest flight you could get and stayed in that hood . guessing 50 bucks a night in that ghetto , only thing youre out is the boat and survey money witch was promised after I got the paperwork of the survey , I suppose that's not fair either ,, sounds like did you a favor , n you come on her like little ***** , n flap youre keyboard , youre just butt hurts cause I didn't give you a free drive , two sets of props , n two covers ect , I said enough is enough n sent youre money back .. that's the way it is ,, anyone don't like ask me if I give a ****
Old 03-27-2019, 08:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wildman_grafix
Bup,

As said different Rob.

Penalty Box,
$100 dollars for the hotel room,,,,,, did you stay at a holiday Inn express! LOL
that's a great question where did you stay . got pics of boat, show us a receipt of the hotel please ,pretty please . how much people paying for a hotel these days , I know I stay at a lot , and very few are in excess of 100 a night ,, of course, I probly don't know nothing about hotel accomadations being in the commercial trades ,
Old 03-27-2019, 10:33 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I hate low life liars...
Old 03-27-2019, 10:39 PM
Registered

Received 566 Likes on 234 Posts

classy
Old 03-27-2019, 11:00 PM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

Money can never buy style,taste or class.....
Old 03-28-2019, 05:22 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Still laughing at the “ghetto boyz “ sticker.
Old 03-28-2019, 06:29 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Why would you even entertain buying a boat like that in that condition
The following users liked this post:
hblair (03-12-2021), IGetWet (03-29-2019)
Old 03-28-2019, 06:58 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by ROB FREEMAN
lmao ,, 100 for hotel lets see ****ing receipt , 100 for a night at hotel is dam fair , asked for survey twice agreed to refund his money upon getting the paperwork , why you *****ing if boat was piece of chit ,,, yes water unfourtuanetly got left in bilge , n froze ,, my bad , go find a great new boat for 75 k , new owner love it, hmmmm mitch detailed the boat , looks like new again , even the little powersteering fluid that was on top of the water , witch was indeed left in the hull I ****ed up sprayed out the bilge , never pulled the plugs n then spilled the oil extracter lol whatever you guys love the drama here , ****ing 65 k , still laughing my ass off penaltybox !!! and too all others , he got his money back , show the receipts ass clown you flew into midway on red eye . cheapest flight you could get and stayed in that hood . guessing 50 bucks a night in that ghetto , only thing youre out is the boat and survey money witch was promised after I got the paperwork of the survey , I suppose that's not fair either ,, sounds like did you a favor , n you come on her like little ***** , n flap youre keyboard , youre just butt hurts cause I didn't give you a free drive , two sets of props , n two covers ect , I said enough is enough n sent youre money back .. that's the way it is ,, anyone don't like ask me if I give a ****
Rob, you missed the entire point of my post. Let me break it down for you, and I will try not to use any big words. You agreed to a deal, which included a price of $75,000, you giving me a spare drive, you giving me an extra set of props, and you bringing everything to Mitch's shop, so I could pick the boat up, upon completion. You also agreed to over-night me the titles and all the boat paperwork, upon receipt of final payment. You shook my hand, and agreed to the deal. There was not another request for anything additional. You cashed both my checks, and then decided to stop communicating with me, for the most part. When you did communicate, all you did is lie. You didn't even have the decency to answer my phone call, to tell me that you weren't happy with the deal, and weren't going to sell me the boat. You sent a text. All of this just shows that you are a shady business person.

Now, let's go back to the text you sent me, after ignoring 22 of my calls, and several texts. You said, "I'm sorry I've decided to keep the boat after finding out the hull damage (lie) you will get a full refund (another lie) and reimburse for flight and survey bank draft will be out first thing in the am do not worry I'm not stealing your money (another lie) just too much stress and drama after finding more hull damage (another lie) and dealing with his insurance (another lie)." Now, in this text, you dictated (sorry, this means that you made the terms), what you were going to do, since you screwed me over. Notice, that no where in this text, did you ask for receipts OR a copy of the survey. Just that you would send me a check first thing in the AM. The check you sent did not cover my cost associated with this fiasco (again, sorry; this means screwed up situation).

Let me also note, I haven't lied with anything I have posted about you or this transaction. I never said your boat was a piece of sh*t. I simply pointed out that you cannot be trusted, and hopefully numerous (this means a lot) of OSO members will use extreme caution when dealing with you. If you got more money for your boat, good for you. I guess sometimes it pays to NOT do the right thing. If the guy enjoys the boat, and has no issues with it, that is awesome! I don't have a problem with this guy; just you and your shady business practices.

So, with you actions, you have proven the following:
1. You cannot be trusted
2. You are NOT a man of your word
3. You obviously don't do even the basic routine maintenance on your boats
4. You have the mentality of a 12 year old thug

Please, stop replying. It is very painful to try and decipher (this means to interpret) your typing. You are like the little fat kid in class, when the teacher asks him to read a paragraph (4 - 5 sentences joined together) out loud to the class. Everyone wants to shout out the words for him, because it is so painful to listen to him struggle.

I do have a suggestion though; maybe you could take some of the money you stole from me, and purchase (this means to buy) a copy of "Hooked on Phonics".
Old 03-28-2019, 07:03 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Indy
Why would you even entertain buying a boat like that in that condition
I majority of the issues, where cosmetic. I knew that I could change the flooring and the upholstery. I liked the paint job, and the engines. In time, I would have gotten the boat to where I wanted it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.