Beware of Rob Freeman - OSO Member; Nothing but dishonest >

Beware of Rob Freeman - OSO Member; Nothing but dishonest

Notices

Beware of Rob Freeman - OSO Member; Nothing but dishonest

Old 03-28-2019, 08:01 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rak rua

Rob, I apologize for the 'wife comment', it certainly wasn't meant to be offensive. The OP had mentioned how he tried calling your wife's phone number and that's where it came from. I had a dig at the OP too in my post over his signature.

As I said, I was just having some fun but I still apologize. I'm not the sort of guy who likes to cause problems or make enemies.

Jon.

P.S. I've deleted the comment.
brother , youre statement about my wife was deffinetly meant to be offensive . and it was , our wives n girlfriends are off limits, she did nothing but get him his money back asap ,, n ghetto boy doesn't let men even look at his wife let alone what you implied , not much fun when its youre wife someones implying those things about ,,, so lets try to be alittle more grown up , thanks apology excepted ,,
Old 03-28-2019, 08:27 PM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts

Glad you all settled it. Enough negativity going around. Our community is becoming smaller. Doing right goes that much further. Appears there were stumbling blocks on both sides. Everyone is whole - time to move on. Spring is here.

And if you’re bored, come clean my boat because I’m shopping. I want mine to be perfect. Would hate to have these issues. 😂
Old 03-28-2019, 09:00 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1,123 Likes on 473 Posts

Originally Posted by ROB FREEMAN
brother , youre statement about my wife was deffinetly meant to be offensive . and it was , our wives n girlfriends are off limits, she did nothing but get him his money back asap ,, n ghetto boy doesn't let men even look at his wife let alone what you implied , not much fun when its youre wife someones implying those things about ,,, so lets try to be alittle more grown up , thanks apology excepted ,,
Rob, you've totally misunderstood my remark, there was absolutely no intention to be offensive towards another person's wife.
My apology is sincere, you've accepted it, I've moved on.
Over and out.

Jon.
Old 03-28-2019, 10:20 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

The measure of a MAN is keeping his word. That and a handshake is a contract or at least it used to when men were men and not women with dicks.
Old 03-29-2019, 07:10 AM
GRH
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by rob freeman
i would refrain from slandering me any further , as ive instructed my corporate attorney to document youre actions
lmao
Old 03-29-2019, 07:31 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I’m not laughing. Serious as day is long. I have the resources and connections at will call. That I promise !! Laugh all you want . I’m done playing around . Man got his full refund in timely manner. Get the **** over it. Yes didn’t sell him the boat. Never ripped him off. Period.
Old 03-29-2019, 07:40 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Glad the buyer got his money back, I thought for sure once the money was in the sellers hands and the buyer had no boat, no title there was going to be a bigger problem.

Anyone notice on the refund note the seller misspelled Cigareete? One of about 3 dozen misspellings but I thought that was pretty funny.
Old 03-29-2019, 08:05 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Glad the buyer got his money back, I thought for sure once the money was in the sellers hands and the buyer had no boat, no title there was going to be a bigger problem.

Anyone notice on the refund note the seller misspelled Cigareete? One of about 3 dozen misspellings but I thought that was pretty funny.
don’t mess with the ghetto boyyyyyz. Lol
Old 03-29-2019, 08:50 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

I’m not laughing. Serious as day is long. I have the resources and connections at will call. That I promise !! Laugh all you want . I’m done playing around . Man got his full refund in timely manner. Get the **** over it. Yes didn’t sell him the boat. Never ripped him off. Period.
you may think you didn't, but when you take funds for a product then not follow through that in and of itself is "ripping someone off" especially if you sell it for a higher price as you claim. You had a deal and did something shady. My advice to you is go ahead and sue him, stop telling everyone here how much of a baller you are, because having an attorney on retainer is nothing in 2019. Being in the profession that Scott is in, he deals with attorneys every single day, so I'm quite sure they would be more than happy to help him if he asked. I'll tell you right now as someone who has won an internet slander/libel suit it will take every bit of your crotch cash pic and at a minimum 2 years and you will wind up with nothing. because he didn't slander or use libel, he described the sale and your lies and you corroborated it. after reading this and seeing the pics my friend that had asked about your boat called and said holy crap, guess I dodged a bullet... in this whole situation, you look like a total ass, seems you're ok with it, so no harm done to your already poor reputation, a quick search on here shows you had a similar issue with a prop sale.
Old 03-29-2019, 08:55 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

...Never ripped him off. Period.
I’ll disagree as you sure as hell wasted his time with misrepresentation; which no one can dispute. And you “held” his money which could have been in use elsewhere. Time IS money. How would YOU feel given tables turned?

The last two personal boats I’ve sold went swimmingly. The first guy sent a check and a truck, bought my Sonic sight unseen from Virgina to Montana; then called to thank me for exceeding his expectations when it arrived.

The second couple was in their truck driving 800 miles to buy my AT. A mutual friend called me and informed me his nickname was “Clean Mike”. I went back to the barn and went over everything because I wasn’t going to have him drive 800 miles to call me a dick, and then drive 800 miles home, pissed. The next day, within 30 minutes of inspection and a sea trial, we were headed to the bank. IMO, this is how business is done.

Last edited by Sydwayz; 03-29-2019 at 09:08 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.