Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
Beware of Rob Freeman - OSO Member; Nothing but dishonest >

Beware of Rob Freeman - OSO Member; Nothing but dishonest

Notices

Beware of Rob Freeman - OSO Member; Nothing but dishonest

Old 03-29-2019, 09:13 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

I just sold my one owner boat I owned for 14 years. The first guy to come look at it ended up buying it. I listed it in February and he came to look at it in my storage unit in the cold/snow. He disappeared for a few weeks so I figured he was out looking at other boats, which he was. Out of the blue I get a text from him "I'm buying your boat if it hasn't already sold". Lol! No sea trial (though I did end up getting him on the water last Saturday) and didn't even bother to negotiate. Said I'll pay your price. I figure he got tired of looking at stuff represented one way and finding it to be another. Lord knows I've gone through enough of that over the years looking at used boats. He offered a deposit but since we were from the same town and worked for the same company I told him if he shook my hand and said he would buy it that would be good enough for me to hold it for him until he put the money together.

For the seller to claim he did nothing wrong here is BS. You didn't hold up your end of the deal. I had several inquiries on my boat after I shook the buyer's hand and before I had his money in hand. So would have it been OK for me to tell the buyer sorry, deal off as I have people lined up to buy it now so I'm gonna play them against each other and ask even more money than I advertised the boat for?
Old 03-29-2019, 09:19 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ROB FREEMAN
brother , youre statement about my wife was deffinetly meant to be offensive . and it was , our wives n girlfriends are off limits, she did nothing but get him his money back asap ,, n ghetto boy doesn't let men even look at his wife let alone what you implied , not much fun when its youre wife someones implying those things about ,,, so lets try to be alittle more grown up , thanks apology excepted ,,
nobody looks at ghetto boyyyyz wife. Lmao. What a loser
Old 03-29-2019, 09:30 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

... thanks apology excepted ,,
Wait, I’m confused...
...is the apology excepted or accepted?
Old 03-29-2019, 09:43 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My spelling does suck doesn’t it. It is what it is. No one put this guy against that guy. And if the boat was so chitty why would one pay more ? That’s what is confusing. It’s all good I backed out of a bad deal , for a much better deal. I don’t feel bad. Maybe a little. This guy beat me up to better his deal. So I did the same I guess. Oh well 12 meter cheers to ya :-). Maybe see around on the lake sometime. I’ll buy you beer. N you can stare at my wife ! She’s smoking hot.
Old 03-29-2019, 09:51 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

when I have bought boats before , I pay , get the title and go with whatever i bargained for.....It seems when the deal gets based on future actions it get all convoluted and messed up.....
Old 03-29-2019, 09:58 AM
Registered

Also how exactly did I misrepresent the boat. I sent current pics of the boat. Never said it was new boat. Or in perfectt shape. It’s 21 year old boat. Lol. Please tell facts not tales folks. I gotta go. Got 200 units of flooring to finish by end of May. So I can buy a new boat. Later fellas. N safe boating to all
Old 03-29-2019, 09:59 AM
Registered

Received 408 Likes on 182 Posts

I think the attorneys will be the big winners in all of this,maybe even looking for a new boat.
Old 03-29-2019, 10:28 AM
Registered

Got to pay them any way. Hopefully this can just go away as bad deal for both parties involved. I’ve walked awAy knew I’d be based on here. Lol. In the end had to do what was best for me. Not him. I’m sure most would would have done same. I’m prepared to do what ever to protect myself. Not worried. Sorry Scott. Just wasn’t in the cards this deal. ! I do feel bad a little
Old 03-29-2019, 10:32 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Also how exactly did I misrepresent the boat.

Did you send pictures or tell him there was an oil flavored Slurpie in the bilge?
Or that you call the V-berth the “City of Valdez”?

Last edited by Sydwayz; 03-29-2019 at 10:36 AM.
Old 03-29-2019, 11:04 AM
Registered

Current pics of the boat. Little oil in the bilge was sitting on top of the melted ice. Witch small amounts of oil will do. If you look close the oily pic is clearly water with film of oil floating on top. Oil doesn’t looks like paint ball splatter. Oily water will. Just saying. Not debating sir. Jesus like everyone said go get a better boat this one piece of chit. Little ice n oil in the bilge !! No brainer ? Right. I’m done. It’s over boys. Move on. I’m a untrustworthy. Oh well I guess. Safe boating. ****ing trick marine got less chit than me 😁😁

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.