fedex lost my package >

fedex lost my package

Notices

fedex lost my package

Old 05-07-2019, 09:05 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

In other news....

FedEX and UPS have announced a deal to merge and create one giant shipping company. This new company will be called "Fed-UP"
Old 05-07-2019, 09:05 PM
SB
Registered

Received 3,110 Likes on 1,401 Posts

Now, Uncle Sam takes 25% of your income. State another 10%.

So, when you buy something that is taxed 5%,how much tax did you really pay on that item ? everyone can drink to that !

Noone answer,it is painful, so meant to provoke a painful laugh. Doh.
Old 05-07-2019, 09:19 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by SB
Now, Uncle Sam takes 25% of your income. State another 10%.

So, when you buy something that is taxed 5%,how much tax did you really pay on that item ? everyone can drink to that !

Noone answer,it is painful, so meant to provoke a painful laugh. Doh.
it worked.lol.
Old 05-08-2019, 12:18 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The only one who made out on this deal is the guy a Fed-Ex who now has a manifold for his big block Camaro !!!! LOL
Old 05-08-2019, 09:48 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by gofastboater
The only one who made out on this deal is the guy a Fed-Ex who now has a manifold for his big block Camaro !!!! LOL
i was thinking the same thing.
Old 05-09-2019, 06:16 AM
Registered

Received 829 Likes on 350 Posts

I try to avoid using fed ex at all costs. They’re a joke from my experiences. I didn’t think ups was that great until my company switched to fed ex.... Took a couple years of shipments ending up on the wrong side of the country and/or late shipments to switch back to ups.

Everyone gets there money back here but the guy who bought the manifold now has to find another.
Old 05-14-2019, 10:27 AM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 943 Likes on 474 Posts

They all suck! (UPS and Fed-Ex) i can tell you stories about both! Fed-Ex is like clockwork with a shipment we get here every couple months of about 500-1000 units of small electrical motors....Every single shipment we get is damaged! The best ones are when they try and repackage them...i swear they use a bobcat to scoop everything up and dump them into another big box! With broken pallets and all!! LOL i guarantee it costs them more in the reimbursement fees for the damaged motors then what the shipping charge was in the first place!!
And UPS is awesome too...they're not bad with delivery to us but delivering our products in certain areas of the country is another story...we had a distributor in PA that was constantly getting boxes with damaged product. We went back and forth with UPS on it and they ultimately told us that they wont pay for any damages unless we use expanding foam in our boxes. we went and spent $30k on two machines...still getting broken stuff...one of our regional sales guys went to visit the distributor that was having the most issues to see what the boxes looked like when they arrived....as he was walking up to the front door here comes the UPS driver.....slows down just enough to time it right and THROWS two of our boxes out the door of the moving truck onto the front entrance of the building! LOL! The best part of that story is UPS denied that their drivers do that! Until the distributor gave us some security video of it when it happened again the very next day!!! LOL!

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 05-14-2019, 10:45 AM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 159 Likes on 89 Posts

The last time UPS f---d me up I was so mad I registered ups-sux.com

If anyone is interested I would be happy to let them have the domain, i will never have the time to do anything with it.
Old 05-14-2019, 11:11 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Fed ex ground is the worst... As an Ex UPS driver I'll give you this advice on how things work. 99% of damage and lost pkgs comes from poor packaging and overweight shipments. the purpose of the packaging is to protect the contents, recycling is great but bent up and continually reused cardboard loses its strength. dont cheap out on the packaging. secondly if the product falls out of the box, they have no where to go with it unless it is in someones hands as it breaks. always always always attach another label with the shipper and consignee info, that way it can be reboxed and sent or returned to shipper. anything that falls out of a box is called over goods and goes to a trailer and gets sold off like storage wars. i cannot stress the labeling of the contents itself, its a simple and worth every second it takes to do it.
Old 05-14-2019, 12:05 PM
Registered

Received 143 Likes on 95 Posts

It took fed ex 3 weeks to deliver a package from Jegs because it required a signature, and the “missed delivery” tags showed them at around 1am. Wtf.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.