Coastal Marine Export - Mike Wood >

Coastal Marine Export - Mike Wood

Like Tree37Likes

Coastal Marine Export - Mike Wood

Old 01-17-2020, 07:56 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Default Coastal Marine Export - Mike Wood

If you or anyone you know has been a victim of Mike Wood dba Coastal Marine Export please contact me at 402-290-8070 or email [email protected] we paid him in August of 2018 for a (2) Mercury Racing 860 engine packages and he is unable to come up with the packages or $140,000 we wired to him.
Old 01-17-2020, 08:56 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by eddie View Post
If you or anyone you know has been a victim of Mike Wood dba Coastal Marine Export please contact me at 402-290-8070 or email [email protected] we paid him in August of 2018 for a (2) Mercury Racing 860 engine packages and he is unable to come up with the packages or $140,000 we wired to him.
Seen this before and I am stunned, this is not like a few hundred dollar part this is a sizable amount of money.
Old 01-17-2020, 09:52 AM
Registered

I heard some rumblings about Coastal marine export lately. Never heard anything negative in the past. Wouldn’t be the first to have dealings go south lately. Yikes. I hope this gets resolved for everyone involved...
Old 01-17-2020, 10:30 AM
BUP
Registered

I had 2 customer very pissed off in the past 2 years - both had transom serial numbers completely missing and they were told and thought they bought new transom assemblies from CME. One had a warranty claimed - he called Merc and they said sorry NO WARRANTY especially with zero serial numbers. And guess who had to put up with this angry boat customer per something I never even sold him ever.

Also in the past this has been common practice from CME all serial numbers missing so the parts can not be tracked / traced back were they are bought from. Again this has been so common from CME from day one. And again he was NEVER a Merc dealer. CALL MERC if you do not believe these statements.

About 5 or 6 years ago, I was blinded by his cheap below dealer pricing as well. I had one dealings with him again -- 5 or 6 years ago that completely went bad. He gave me one total price for parts I was buying thru him ---- again one total price for the amount of parts I was buying from him and I gladly sent him a check right away for that total amount.

He cashed my check right a way - day he got it., I waited a month for the parts and heard all kinds of excuses why I did not have them yet in my hands - when he tells me the parts are on their way finally - keep in mind a month has gone by - then he tells me the price went up - KEEP IN MIND he cashed my check 4 weeks before that. - I said return my money and I do not want to do business with you. - that alone took over another month to get my money back... He had my money for over 2 months and Im talking about close to 2k.. Then he has the balls to tell me he does not trust me and has to wait for his company print checks for my return money.. KEEP in mind this took a month to get to get my refund. And when the check finally got in my hands -- it was a hand written personal check. Print checks my azz.

He has so much bullchit thru out the years.. After that bad dealing with him, I posted about this guy was not legit nor a Merc dealer up here on OSO - many members hammered me. All these years you guys had no clue that serial numbers should be on some of the Merc parts bought thru CME. And do you know that missing serial numbers on these parts per selling them is against the law. I posted all that but yet got hammered here on OSO. That post got eased within 2 hours by the OSO mods back then.

I can not believe this guy still today gets away with all this. Now we are talking about 140 G fella s. 140 G s, this is fraud at its highest level and how does one know where that money went ? Someone sure is living nice on the beaches of Florida. Think about it while you are at work, working your azz off because you saved a couple of C notes on the parts you bought out of Florida.
Padraig, glassdave and bulletbob like this.

Last edited by BUP; 01-17-2020 at 11:42 AM.
Old 01-17-2020, 11:43 AM
Registered

This thread will be deleted like others in the past.
LS1 likes this.
Old 01-17-2020, 01:09 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Originally Posted by underpsi68 View Post
This thread will be deleted like others in the past.
No threads about CME have ever been deleted except possibly at the original poster's request or threads he started trying to sell his stuff.
tmmii likes this.
Old 01-17-2020, 01:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Griff View Post
No threads about CME have ever been deleted except possibly at the original poster's request or threads he started trying to sell his stuff.
I don't know the reason for the last thread being deleted BUT it is no longer available. The thread was 'BEWARE of Coastal Marine Export Purchases'. I still have an email notification. When I click on the link in email it says "No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"
Old 01-17-2020, 05:51 PM
Registered

We have hired Bierens Group which is a law firm overseas to help us retrieve the monies we sent to Belgium for the pair of Mercury Racing 860 engines that Nauticcenterliege.com and Merc-Racing.com said they had for sale but they were not. We feel horrible about how this deal went and trying our best to rectify it.
Old 01-17-2020, 05:54 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Coast Mar Exp View Post
We have hired Bierens Group which is a law firm overseas to help us retrieve the monies we sent to Belgium for the pair of Mercury Racing 860 engines that Nauticcenterliege.com and Merc-Racing.com said they had for sale but they were not. We feel horrible about how this deal went and trying our best to rectify it.
Did you tell Eddie that the engines were not in the states at the time of purchase ?
Old 01-17-2020, 06:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by underpsi68 View Post
I don't know the reason for the last thread being deleted BUT it is no longer available. The thread was 'BEWARE of Coastal Marine Export Purchases'. I still have an email notification. When I click on the link in email it says "No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"
Don't think the title is correct, my guess is it was this one, started 9-2012 last post 11-2019

Coastal Marine Export in Boynton Beach FL?

And post 8 here is a copy of post 123 on 10-2019

Last edited by AllDodge; 01-17-2020 at 06:21 PM.

OSO Sponsor
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

OSO Advertiser