BEWARE OF JASON GREEN Fort Myers Fl

Notices

BEWARE OF JASON GREEN Fort Myers Fl

Old 06-17-2020, 07:53 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default BEWARE OF JASON GREEN Fort Myers Fl

BEWARE of Jason Green 12251 Flintlock Ln Fort Myers Fl 33912

this guy is a crook I sold him boat part and he kept part I shipped him that was engraved and marker and sent back his broken junk and ebay gave the return label and doesn't appeal cases during the Corona Virus and what were going thru now .

Dont send this guy anything he will keep your parts and get a refund thru ebay /paypal
Old 06-18-2020, 07:43 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

this guy is a crook I sold him boat part and he kept part I shipped him that was engraved and marked and sent back his broken junk part and ebay gave the return label / refund and doesn't appeal cases during the Corona Virus and what were going thru now .

Dont send this guy anything he will keep your parts and get a refund thru ebay /paypal

and to add to this

If anyone is close to Ft Meyers Fl i have no problem sending a check for the return of my part or even using the $$$ to get BUP a commercial membership
thanks and have a great week

Old 06-18-2020, 11:12 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

I'm in Fort Myers. PM me if he is willing to let somebody to pick it up for you to get it back.
Old 06-20-2020, 11:34 AM
Registered

Received 30 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by PartyBarge22 View Post

this guy is a crook I sold him boat part and he kept part I shipped him that was engraved and marker and sent back his broken junk and ebay gave the return label and doesn't appeal cases during the Corona Virus and what were going thru now .

Thats like a 600K house.....but according to property records he doesn't own it (maybe rents, lives with girlfriend)
BOSS JESSICA
12251 FLINTLOCK LN
FORT MYERS FL 33912
https://www.leepa.org/Display/Displa...ewMobile=false

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1...03426382_zpid/