Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Black Thunder (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/black-thunder-109/)
-   -   Black Thunder Gifts (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/black-thunder/246220-black-thunder-gifts.html)

scandelous 01-23-2011 09:25 AM

Black Thunder Gifts

I have looked everywhere. Does anyone have a line on BT Tee shirts decals and other gifts? Im the contract purchaser of the 43 GT offered by Performance Boat Brokerage and was looking for anything BT. :grinser010: Thanks for your help.

offshorexcursion 01-23-2011 10:14 PM

Call shane. log onto www.blackthunderpowerboats.net

Cruz-N-Thunder 01-23-2011 10:58 PM

They used to have everything. I am going to call them and try to head up there tomorrow. I will let you know.

scandelous 01-24-2011 02:20 AM

Originally Posted by Cruz-N-Thunder (Post 3305597)
They used to have everything. I am going to call them and try to head up there tomorrow. I will let you know.

Thanks Cruz-N I really appriciate that :ernaehrung004:

Coolerman 01-24-2011 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by scandelous (Post 3304948)
I have looked everywhere. Does anyone have a line on BT Tee shirts decals and other gifts? Im the contract purchaser of the 43 GT offered by Performance Boat Brokerage and was looking for anything BT. :grinser010: Thanks for your help.

Congrats on the purchase!

BobbyB 01-24-2011 01:49 PM

You book that flight yet?:grinser010::grinser010:

Cruz-N-Thunder 01-24-2011 09:53 PM

Well Bob wasn't going to be in today so I didn't go but talked to Shane for quite a while. He said they have some odds and ends but not wasn't sure exactly what they had in stock. Either way I am going to see what they have and otherwise look into having some stuff made. Several years ago they had hats, shirts from t's to dress, jackets, and soft brief cases. I will let u know after I get up there. BTW congrats on the new ride. Just got my second one (430 SC) two weeks ago. Now just have to find a home for the XL320.

scandelous 01-25-2011 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by Coolerman (Post 3306016)
Congrats on the purchase!

Thanks Coolerman. I look forward to it

scandelous 01-25-2011 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by Cruz-N-Thunder (Post 3306477)
Well Bob wasn't going to be in today so I didn't go but talked to Shane for quite a while. He said they have some odds and ends but not wasn't sure exactly what they had in stock. Either way I am going to see what they have and otherwise look into having some stuff made. Several years ago they had hats, shirts from t's to dress, jackets, and soft brief cases. I will let u know after I get up there. BTW congrats on the new ride. Just got my second one (430 SC) two weeks ago. Now just have to find a home for the XL320.

Thanks Cruz-N for you looking into this. I seems to me it only makes sence that BT should provide for sale merchandise for its customers. It can only help promote the product line. BTW i'm a large. haha. :drink:

scandelous 01-25-2011 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by BobbyB (Post 3306060)
You book that flight yet?:grinser010::grinser010:

Hang in there little buddy we'll get you out there. I'm starting to wonder, did you leave something out there...or someone? either way, Mathew needs to show us a good time. :evilb: