Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Checkmate
Subwoofers in Convincors >

Subwoofers in Convincors

Notices

Subwoofers in Convincors

Old 05-11-2009, 10:47 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

almost all set for pics, i have 90% of the boat clean. hate to post pics of the boat from winter storage. just finished my 3rd coat of wax on the transom, tomorrow i will be finishing the inside. did the cockpit today, tomorrow the cabin, and if the sun is still up i will get pics. i must say, everyone that sees and hears my system is very impressed.
1200 watts, 6 speakers and a 15" sub sounds unreal!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-12-2009, 12:14 PM
Registered

Received 89 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by 253checkmate
Thanks. Looking forward to the pics!
Me too.....

I have two 10" Sonys mounted in the rear seat facing outward toward the gunwale. There is a 2"-4" gap in there. Not sure how efficient that is but it sounds pretty good. The lady’s really like sitting on the back seat.
The rear seat box is original 89' Checkmate and I have a little rot at the top where the back meets the seat cushion. I'm going to redo the seat box and maybe face the subs forward near the floor or maybe into the engine compartment. I have four 4" Sonys, two are facing forward from the rear seat box, and two are under the bolsters near the floor. When I redo the rear seat box I want to remount those as well. Two of them will go in the front right under the dash-near your knees when you are driving, and the other two in the fiberglass gunwale right behind the bolsters where the bolster brace is.
Old 05-12-2009, 07:35 PM
Registered

just got out of work and its dark no pics. sorry
Old 05-15-2009, 11:56 AM
Registered

i was going to do something under my seat, but i use my boat as a weekend boat so i need as much storage as i can get
Old 05-15-2009, 12:24 PM
Registered

Received 89 Likes on 18 Posts

My rear seat... the crappy sound is because it was recorded from a phone.

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 05-15-2009, 01:57 PM
Registered

haha, nice. pretty sure you could put a full can just about anyplace on my boat and it will do that. lol its pretty beefy. im heading out in about an hour, i will bring my cam with me.
Old 06-01-2009, 11:24 AM
Registered

i finally got pics, now i just have to get them on photobucket.. i'll try to do it tonight
Old 06-01-2009, 11:18 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Sounds good. Looking forward to them!
Old 06-08-2009, 08:57 AM
Registered

sorry it took so long, but heres the pics.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/c...ml#post2883087
Old 06-08-2009, 04:31 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Shah Mat
Me too.....

I have two 10" Sonys mounted in the rear seat facing outward toward the gunwale. There is a 2"-4" gap in there. Not sure how efficient that is but it sounds pretty good. The lady’s really like sitting on the back seat.
The rear seat box is original 89' Checkmate and I have a little rot at the top where the back meets the seat cushion. I'm going to redo the seat box and maybe face the subs forward near the floor or maybe into the engine compartment. I have four 4" Sonys, two are facing forward from the rear seat box, and two are under the bolsters near the floor. When I redo the rear seat box I want to remount those as well. Two of them will go in the front right under the dash-near your knees when you are driving, and the other two in the fiberglass gunwale right behind the bolsters where the bolster brace is.
So, your subs aren't exposed, right? Sounds like they're contained under the back seat.
I have two 10" Memphis Audio subs I plan to install in my 283 Convincor and I'd prefer to keep them hidden (and not cut holes) if the sound isn't compromised too much. I'm learning a bit as I go. Thoughts?

Quick Reply: Subwoofers in Convincors

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.