Where is this 25' Checkmate?

Notices

Where is this 25' Checkmate?

Old 06-24-2009, 08:07 PM
KN
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where is this 25' Checkmate?

Hey guys, there was a really clean 25' Checkmate listed in the classifieds this winter into the spring it was also listed on Ebay for a while then at a car dealer, I think it was in the Chicago area. I think the name of the car dealer was performance something I've miss placed the number. I think the boat had a 454 Mag, it had a red C-Hawk trailer. It was white with red checkered flag and black outline graphics it had a full cover that was red with a black stripe down the middle. Anyone know this boat? Is it still available or have a contact number? Thanks.

Kirk
Old 06-28-2009, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by KN
Hey guys, there was a really clean 25' Checkmate listed in the classifieds this winter into the spring it was also listed on Ebay for a while then at a car dealer, I think it was in the Chicago area. I think the name of the car dealer was performance something I've miss placed the number. I think the boat had a 454 Mag, it had a red C-Hawk trailer. It was white with red checkered flag and black outline graphics it had a full cover that was red with a black stripe down the middle. Anyone know this boat? Is it still available or have a contact number? Thanks.

Kirk
I have one similar to the one you are describing in the classified section if you want a 25 w/ red checkered flag/black outline graphics. It also has a custom full length (black) cover, full hydraulic steering, Pantera tabs, and a 2008 Heritage trailer! Shame on me for trying to sell a boat in the forum section!!!
Old 06-29-2009, 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by wild willy
you are ok with this since you have an add in classifed section RJBBC.
Thanks Willy!