Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Checkmate (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/checkmate-53/)
-   -   2009 LOTO Shootout (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/checkmate/212896-2009-loto-shootout.html)

Keytime 07-13-2009 06:36 PM

2009 LOTO Shootout

Any Checkmates entering or spectating? :coolcowboy:

RJBBC 07-15-2009 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by Keytime (Post 2909245)
Any Checkmates entering or spectating? :coolcowboy:

Thinking about it, both entering and/or spectating.

Keytime 07-15-2009 06:59 AM

Originally Posted by RJBBC (Post 2910476)

Cool. I'm registered for NV2S2. Gonna be a good time. :boat:

Knot 4 Me 07-15-2009 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by RJBBC (Post 2910476)

Rut Ro! You have a jacket? If not, you can borrow my Lifeline. It is a large.

Mentalpause 07-15-2009 09:54 AM

Rob, I have every size Lifeline from small to extra large - so we have you covered.

Keytime 07-15-2009 10:00 AM

On the Lifeline subject, are they recommended for boats above a certain max speed or for all performance boats? I assume their impact resistance is way above the typical general life jackets out there. I'm thinking I should buck up and grab one for events like this, poker runs, etc.

Knot 4 Me 07-16-2009 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by Keytime (Post 2910686)
On the Lifeline subject, are they recommended for boats above a certain max speed or for all performance boats? I assume their impact resistance is way above the typical general life jackets out there. I'm thinking I should buck up and grab one for events like this, poker runs, etc.

I would highly recommend one for poker runs and the Shootout. You don't need a full race jacket. The one I have is their Poker run jacket. It is adjustable to accomodate various sizes and has the leg straps to prevent the jacket from being pulled over your head and off your body if you are ejected. it does have better impact protection as well.

Keytime 07-16-2009 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me (Post 2911494)
I would highly recommend one for poker runs and the Shootout. You don't need a full race jacket. The one I have is their Poker run jacket. It is adjustable to accomodate various sizes and has the leg straps to prevent the jacket from being pulled over your head and off your body if you are ejected. it does have better impact protection as well.

Thanks for the info!

I got a hold of the registration committee and they said the Lifeline #160 Pleasure jacket would be acceptable as well. I'm looking them over deciding which one to get.

Thanks again. :drink:

Mentalpause 07-17-2009 07:06 AM

I have some extras that I may not need anymore. They are like brand new. PM me if you have an interest.