It's a sickness! >

It's a sickness!

Notices

It's a sickness!

Old 08-20-2013, 07:05 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default It's a sickness!

Came across this just down the road from my house, it's been sitting for a couple years so couldn't let her sit any longer. Anyone have info on these old 21 outboards? I have a evinrude 20" with low water pickup will that work on these or do I need a 25".
Attached Thumbnails It's a sickness!-image.jpg   It's a sickness!-image.jpg  
Old 08-20-2013, 08:16 AM
Registered

wow,awesome find ,good luck
Old 08-20-2013, 09:37 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great Find, keep us posted if you get it, or even go and check it out. It would be interesting to see what mods he did .."I even padded the hull at the transom and keel so the boat will perform better".. hopefully he didn't ruin the hull.

Cheers,

Dave
Old 08-20-2013, 10:55 AM
Registered

He did pad the transom and said that it preformed much better. Over all condition is pretty good. There is some interior add-ons that need to come out. But will keep posting pictures when I can.
Originally Posted by 78CIG24
Great Find, keep us posted if you get it, or even go and check it out. It would be interesting to see what mods he did .."I even padded the hull at the transom and keel so the boat will perform better".. hopefully he didn't ruin the hull.

Cheers,

Dave
Old 08-20-2013, 07:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by intotwins
Came across this just down the road from my house, it's been sitting for a couple years so couldn't let her sit any longer. Anyone have info on these old 21 outboards? I have a evinrude 20" with low water pickup will that work on these or do I need a 25".
so you bought it! is it the #11 hull?? if so that boat was up here its whole life then made its way to cape coral..it oe had a v8 300 v8 johnson on it...pm me and i can put you in contact with the guy that bought it down their and sold it to the guy in marco island....
Old 08-20-2013, 07:44 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

I bet you stole that thing too. Damn, why can't I find deals like that?
Old 08-20-2013, 08:21 PM
Registered

Hi Fixx this is the guy in Marco I just bought the boat from a guy in Naples, according to the title I believe this is hull number 6
Originally Posted by FIXX
so you bought it! is it the #11 hull?? if so that boat was up here its whole life then made its way to cape coral..it oe had a v8 300 v8 johnson on it...pm me and i can put you in contact with the guy that bought it down their and sold it to the guy in marco island....
Old 08-20-2013, 11:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by intotwins
Hi Fixx this is the guy in Marco I just bought the boat from a guy in Naples, according to the title I believe this is hull number 6
has to be the same boat...i kne this because the guy that bought it padded the transm and stuck the cig sticker where its at,,got rid of the steel trailer and put the boat os a trailer for a 28' boat lol..ill see if rich chimes in..if the guy has a v8 johnson on it then that has to be the boat..
Old 08-22-2013, 04:23 PM
Registered

When I got it home took some more pictures. There will be a ton of work to be done if you look close at the interior everything was outlined in black 3/8 dock line with stainless screws holding it in place every few inches. Will be fun filling all those holes. Also the controls where moved from the center to the gunnel and when he sold the engine he gave the guy all gauges so will need to rebuild dash also. Any opinions on the jackplate? Should I keep it on the boat.
Attached Thumbnails It's a sickness!-image.jpg   It's a sickness!-image.jpg   It's a sickness!-image.jpg  

Old 08-22-2013, 04:28 PM
Registered

Imo keep the jack plate.you can always take it off if you don't like it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.