Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Cigarette (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/cigarette-32/)
-   -   New Cig on Lake Lewisville??? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/cigarette/106421-new-cig-lake-lewisville.html)

lonestar382 06-27-2005 08:58 AM

New Cig on Lake Lewisville???

Does anyone know who is runnin the new blue yellow Cig on Lewisville. I'm not sure what it was, but it had big power and threw a hell-of-a tail. :eek:

masher44 07-01-2005 09:28 AM

Re: New Cig on Lake Lewisville???

Originally Posted by lonestar382
Does anyone know who is runnin the new blue yellow Cig on Lewisville. I'm not sure what it was, but it had big power and threw a hell-of-a tail. :eek:

That place amazes me... I was just out on it for the second time and cant believe how many HUGE boats there are on that puddle :rolleyes:

WTF are people thinking?

lonestar382 07-01-2005 12:01 PM

Yeah it gets a little ridiculous, but Party Cove makes it worth going to. I found out who has the Cig, it is a 39 with stag525's. The way he drives it I thought it was big heat and 6's but I guess he likes to take off with the drives in the trailer position :rolleyes: :drink: Of course if mine threw a tail like that I would too.

Lonestar

FeverFan 07-01-2005 12:36 PM

I found out who has the Cig, it is a 39 with stag525's. The way he drives it I thought it was big heat and 6's but I guess he likes to take off with the drives in the trailer position :rolleyes: :drink: Of course if mine threw a tail like that I would too.

Lonestar

LOL

We saw him at Lake Travis a month or so ago, and thought the same thing. :drink:

He said most his time is spent on Texoma.

We talked to him for a while, nice guy. Awesome boat!

masher44 07-01-2005 12:56 PM

Yeah it gets a little ridiculous, but Party Cove makes it worth going to. I found out who has the Cig, it is a 39 with stag525's. The way he drives it I thought it was big heat and 6's but I guess he likes to take off with the drives in the trailer position :rolleyes: :drink: Of course if mine threw a tail like that I would too.

Lonestar

I think with the drives being so close together in that set up it will have a bigger tail coming out of the hole anyway... :confused:

TxHawk 07-01-2005 01:11 PM

Now i know the boat you are talking about. It is really nice. Gen and air too.

Formula_353 07-02-2005 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by FeverFan
LOL

We saw him at Lake Travis a month or so ago, and thought the same thing. :drink:

He said most his time is spent on Texoma.

We talked to him for a while, nice guy. Awesome boat!

He was running around 84-85 really nice paint job(damn nice boat), Cafe bleu turned out to be an alright poker run on Lake Travis.

lonestar382 07-02-2005 11:45 PM

I found out the boat was from the chicago area dealer, beautiful setup, and like stated, 84-85 is where he is at right now. I actually was hoping a staggered gun would do better than that on 525's :rolleyes:

masher44 07-02-2005 11:50 PM

I found out the boat was from the chicago area dealer, beautiful setup, and like stated, 84-85 is where he is at right now. I actually was hoping a staggered gun would do better than that on 525's :rolleyes:

The Gen weight might slow it down... ? Plus it is 100+ degrees in this sweat box called Texas :D ... EVERYDAY

Formula_353 07-02-2005 11:56 PM

Well my cousins have a 383 fastech and a 353 fastech (they live on Travis). Anyway the 353 seems to run around 83 while the 383 only runs low-mid 70's. Anyway when we took off they had a head start on us along with the nor-tech purple haze I believe. We seemed to hang right with them but boat traffic hampered us a few times, since we started off at the end of the pack. Im pretty sure we would have no problem hanging with them, but Im new at this (only 18 as well). Trying to enter the powerboat world....