Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Cigarette (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/cigarette-32/)
-   -   Gladiator pics (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/cigarette/107664-gladiator-pics.html)

Semper Fi 07-14-2005 12:03 PM

Re: Gladiator pics

Originally Posted by spitfire1
Here is mine....still for sale at 199k.....

That is a GORGEOUS boat!! Out of my price range though :(

Why are you selling the boat?

spitfire1 07-14-2005 12:06 PM

Need to cut the expenses...... :(

pm203 07-14-2005 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by lucky strike
What's the preferred backseat? Is the backseat that Pudge had in his last Gladiator any better than the bench seat they put in the 02's? It doesn't really seem like the middle person can hold on untill they came out with the backseat that has the handles?

Yeah, OSG is still TOP DOG, 113mph I believe

LS JR.

Depends upon your use.With the staggered set-up,the middle person is close enough to the front seats to grab the handles on the back of the front seats..The three man bolster set-up makes an already small cockpit almost useless.It looks cooler,but in my opinion,not worth it.
p.s. Phil advised me against it as well.

mavrick10 07-14-2005 02:10 PM

Brandon is correct on that one guys. My boat isn't in the top of the Gladiator group on speed but it's close. 104-105. However, I did talk to Mike D. at SOTW and he said when it gets time to pull the motors and go through them we could Dry Sump them and pull around 40 more hp out of them. That may put me up in the 108 range then but that is down the road a couple summers. i'll post some pics when i can from another computer.

Cash Bar 07-14-2005 02:15 PM

Roger that, Mavrick10. Always wanted to say that.......... :D

Your boat and OSG's are MY FAVORITE CIGS. Period !!

Before you pull the motors to dry sump, remember that will be about the time that your value my finances intersect. :rolleyes:

Hope to see you at the shootout or another event.

Greg

thisistank 07-14-2005 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by lucky strike
What's the preferred backseat? Is the backseat that Pudge had in his last Gladiator any better than the bench seat they put in the 02's? It doesn't really seem like the middle person can hold on untill they came out with the backseat that has the handles?

Yeah, OSG is still TOP DOG, 113mph I believe

LS JR.

We rode in one of Phils new Gladiators and I'll tell you this...The rear seats with the grab handles are TIGHT! I'm no skinny guy but dam, they were uncomfortable. I'd stick with the bench set up. Of course if you're just going to fill the rear seat with hot skinny chicks, then you're fine! :drink:

BLee 07-14-2005 03:54 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Mavricks are tight too, which is great because you eliminate ANY question of the quality of women riding. His boat is really really nice. He, is another story. :drink:

BLee 07-14-2005 03:56 PM

OSG being the top 36 on speed, I think Pudges last boat has to be 2nd. It was really fast.

BLee 07-14-2005 04:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Oh, and here's another pic of a fast one since we are posting all of the Gladiators.

BLee 07-14-2005 04:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:D