Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Cigarette (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/cigarette-32/)
-   -   Cigarette racing decals (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/cigarette/109146-cigarette-racing-decals.html)

Wild 08-02-2005 09:21 PM

Cigarette racing decals

anyone have the newer "Cigarette racing team" logo on file, pdf or otherwise that they could email me. Like the one on the sponsored by part of this forum

I have the oval, but want the other for my trailer and truck. I want them in custom carbon fiber looking vinyl so i cant get them from the factory.

Thanks for your help

Randy Wild

stecz20 08-03-2005 06:45 AM

Re: Cigarette racing decals

Originally Posted by Wild
anyone have the newer "Cigarette racing team" logo on file, pdf or otherwise that they could email me. Like the one on the sponsored by part of this forum

I have the oval, but want the other for my trailer and truck. I want them in custom carbon fiber looking vinyl so i cant get them from the factory.

Thanks for your help

Randy Wild

ryan beckley has done a lot of stuff for me and my buddies.. pm him on the board and tell him what you want..

stecz

BLee 08-03-2005 08:48 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Wild

Thanks for your help

Randy Wild

Phil's vinyl lady can make damn near anything. She has all of the artwork. She made this for my truck and a bunch of others. Just have her do it on the carbon fiber material in any size you want. You know it will get done right. :cool:

thisistank 08-04-2005 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
Phil's vinyl lady can make damn near anything. She has all of the artwork. She made this for my truck and a bunch of others. Just have her do it on the carbon fiber material in any size you want. You know it will get done right. :cool:

She did the chrome on the side of our gun. She does a killer job!

pm203 08-04-2005 08:58 PM

Debbie is the best!

LEOPAJM 08-05-2005 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by TwinStepGun

Brandon .... looks like a nice rig .... got anymore pics of the truck ????

JM

GoCiggie31 08-05-2005 08:29 PM

Another suggestion:
Bill @ Sign4 boat did an OUTSTANDING JOB on my Cig. I had many custom request and he was very flexible, fast response, fast service, very professional and a very fair price. I highly recommend him.

Bill, I purchasd another truck and I have another order to dress up the truck

Thanks
GoCiggie

dhlaw 08-05-2005 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by sign4boat
Randy, i have the logo and carbon fiber vinyl in stock. How many and what size do you need? Let me know this weekend and i can ship them monday am. [email protected]

Can I order some too???

GoCiggie31 08-06-2005 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by sign4boat
Thanks, let me know what you need

Hi Bill,
I just sent you an e-mail on details and left you a voice mail
Thanks

NJgr8ful 08-06-2005 09:41 PM

Bill sign4boat is an A#1 dude :drink: and he does pretty good vinyl too :evilb: :evilb: