Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Cigarette (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/cigarette-32/)
-   -   cigarette20.com website preview (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/cigarette/141756-cigarette20-com-website-preview.html)

Sean 10-01-2006 03:07 PM

cigarette20.com website preview

Hey all you Cigarette 20 freaks,

I've been working on getting this site up for all you Cigarette 20 nuts like me. :)

I'm in the process of setting up the gallery and forums, but the home page is up...and the site will be fully funtional by the time the annual regatta is underway.

As many of you may know, I was looking for a Cigarette 20 project boat for some time and finally found one last year. It's been sitting for quite some time and launch of this website will give me the kick in the pants I need to get the project underway :) So I encourage you all to get those pics and stories together to make the site a legitimate resource for the Cigarette 20 owners and restorers like me.

I've got TONS of pics and literature to post up there, so stay tuned!

[email protected]

Cigarette20.com

BTW, I would like to extend a sincere thanks to Mike Baldwin and Phil Lipshutz for their hard work in creating such interest and enthusiasm in these little boats...

baronmarine 10-01-2006 05:04 PM

Re: cigarette20.com website preview

very cool sean.
todd

Air Dog 10-01-2006 09:55 PM

That is very very cool Sean,

Looking forward to doing my restoration along with you.

--Chris

:cool:

stecz20 10-02-2006 12:55 AM

i was going to start your first thread it would not let me... your site sucks, just like you.... :evilb: :evilb: good luck with the boat, and when you are cursing that thing and want to light it on fire, remember who sold it to you.... :evilb: :evilb:

Scott B 10-02-2006 04:43 AM

Originally Posted by stecz20
i was going to start your first thread it would not let me...

:D :D :drink: :D :p

damdonzi 10-02-2006 08:19 AM

:cool:

Sean 10-02-2006 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by stecz20
i was going to start your first thread it would not let me... your site sucks, just like you.... :evilb: :evilb: good luck with the boat, and when you are cursing that thing and want to light it on fire, remember who sold it to you.... :evilb: :evilb:

there's a minimum IQ reqiurement. sorry you didnt meet it. thanks for visiting
:evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

seriously though, send me a note...what was the problem you had?

Sean 10-04-2006 09:20 AM

Ok boys..the site is complete!

Over 200 photos of more than 30 boats that I've come across!

I've still got to add Lil Max though...I think I have over 100 photos of that project alone, so I'm going to create a section for Projects to chronicle Lil Max, mine and AirDog's...so stay tuned!

I've put up the Literature that I have, but I'm still sorting through my archives...

And the Events section is up...Mike Baldwin is sending me last year's CD, so I'll post it when I get it.

If anyone wants to post photos, it's real easy...just click on the album you ant to add photos to and select add items. browse to the picture file on your pc, select open and then click the Add Items button at the bottom of the page! It's that easy!

Be sure to swing by the Forums, say hello and share any stories or info you have as well(that goes for everyone except stecz) :evilb:

goin70 08-04-2015 08:04 PM

Sorry about responding to an old thread. Whatever happened to the cigarette20.com website? It was looking great!

Sean 09-03-2015 12:24 PM

I had no time to devote to it, so it just went away...