Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
Gladiators- what can you tell me about em. >

Gladiators- what can you tell me about em.

Notices

Gladiators- what can you tell me about em.

Old 04-13-2007, 01:15 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeffrey
Oh NO ... you did not just go there now did you Nort?? I seem to recall a TWO HOUR episode down in your cabin with some NAILS and SCREWS putting that thing Formula calls a headliner back up into place after it completely fell apart (and was laying in pieces on the cabin floor) after our FLAT WATER trip from Newport to San Diego a couple of years ago!

Listen up fellow Cig owners ... FORMULA uses STAPLES to hold their headliner in place! YES ... staples!! Who the heck uses staples in an OFFSHORE powerboat. Oh ... that's right .. Formula uses those fancy indoor tanks to water test their boats. I guess they simulate lake boating so they figure staples will suffice! Ha ha. I kid you not ... STAPLES ... I laughed my a** off when I saw that.

Bring it on Formula boy! Tank and I will show you what it's all about!
Yep....the staples were disapointing to see....I'll give ya that! With that aside.....you Cig guys have nothing else to talk about! You know why....because Cig's don't have **** for a cabin! .....or maybe I should rephrase....they DO have **** for a cabin! Either there isn't one at all, or it is totally unusable. If you have ever seen Kelly's face in the morning after staying overnight on Schulte's boat, you would know what I mean! LOL!!! Of course your cabins don't fall apart....you have never had one!
Old 04-13-2007, 05:32 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Yep....the staples were disapointing to see....I'll give ya that! With that aside.....you Cig guys have nothing else to talk about! You know why....because Cig's don't have **** for a cabin! .....or maybe I should rephrase....they DO have **** for a cabin! Either there isn't one at all, or it is totally unusable. If you have ever seen Kelly's face in the morning after staying overnight on Schulte's boat, you would know what I mean! LOL!!! Of course your cabins don't fall apart....you have never had one!
There's enough sh!t in our cabin to keep us from lurking in the Formula forum!!!!
Old 04-13-2007, 07:12 AM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeffrey
I love my Gladiator!
And I can see why. Probably the brightest colored, cleanest scheme I've seen to date. Very Nice!
Old 04-13-2007, 07:15 AM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by lucky strike
How fast would you say a 525 efi boat goes ?

LS
92.9mph is the fastest ours has gone. I wouldn't say it's the fastest boat with 525's. There are alot of other boats with 525's that run faster, but they just dont have that Gladiator look!!
Old 04-13-2007, 07:48 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

With the 650 Carolina's a Gladiator will run over 100mph
(102.4 to be exact). With the staggered set-up the most righteous rooster tail is included

Phil L is the man to talk with on Gladiators...
Old 04-13-2007, 08:40 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by thisistank
Thats Havasu Spings, Lake havasu...That's where the lunch run will be on Friday (04-27-07) during the Desert Storm Poker Run.

By the way, I've been in the boat Jeffrey posted...Bad azz. I never liked those either until I rode in that one. NICE!
Havasu Springs looks gorgeous. It must be a great place to boat..........And, the fastest 525 staggered Gladiator that I know of is a Lip-Ship 04 that ran 95 with 5 bladed Herings.

Last edited by pm203; 04-13-2007 at 08:44 AM.
Old 04-13-2007, 01:38 PM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

Originally Posted by Cash Bar
Well, if we let Leon work on it just a little faster than yours......
I doubt it

Last edited by lucky strike; 04-13-2007 at 01:47 PM.
Old 04-14-2007, 08:10 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by ONESICKGLADIATOR
ZUL'S in a Glad. Look at these pic' and let me know.
I did hear that it is for sale again
The Glad w/Zul's is the way to go if you want something runs 100 + all day long with a ride to match

Rick OSG
Rick,

Spoke to Phil about this boat yesterday sounds nice. Got any more pics, interior, engines etc?

Michael
Old 04-14-2007, 03:12 PM
45 Lip Ship / 900 Zul's
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I can say about this boat had 84 hrs on it. When I took out the motors and had Zul do a rebuild them because I wanted more HP out of them. I also had the drives rebuilt the same time I did the motors. We did pick up a few MPH when we tested it was sick.

Out of the 45+ Gladiators Built it is the fastest one to date

I know that the owner of this boat now used it only one or two time so the motors & drives are still like new

Rick OSG
Attached Thumbnails Gladiators- what can you tell me about em.-osg-mills-zul.jpg   Gladiators- what can you tell me about em.-phil-testing-osg-3-.jpg   Gladiators- what can you tell me about em.-osg-first-day-3-large-.jpg  

Last edited by ONESICKGLADIATOR; 04-14-2007 at 07:50 PM.
Old 04-14-2007, 08:32 PM
Registered

Sharp looking!

Quick Reply: Gladiators- what can you tell me about em.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.