Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
Running on "Out of Control" - AKA The Family Truckster... >

Running on "Out of Control" - AKA The Family Truckster...

Notices

Running on "Out of Control" - AKA The Family Truckster...

Old 12-03-2011, 02:12 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts
Default Running on "Out of Control" - AKA The Family Truckster...

The ‘ol Family Truckster

Well, not exactly but the famous description made popular by the infamous Chevy Chase movie ‘Vacation’ may have been thrown around while running last Sunday on Kevin & Kelly Schulte’s beautiful Top Gun “Out of Control”. However, “In Control” could’ve been a better explanation of the day’s events. Mid 70 degrees, seemingly less than a one foot swell and three little ones along for the ride that included the Schulte’s kids Kenzi and Kash and my little guy Finn. Natural boaters, the kids couldn’t have been happier to be out on the boat, except for Kash, he slept most of the time.

While running out to Southern California's Channel Islands, Kevin and I reminisced that even though it’s not the same type of boating we used to do, it’s still great boating in its own right. Exposing the next generation of boaters to the sport we love while doing some wholesome friend and family bonding. Just wish my wife could’ve been along for the ride, however she was at home with the stomach flu. There’s always next time!

On a side note; I couldn't stop complimenting Kevin on how nice his boat is. The thing is just in immaculate shape. I remember when he bought it and it doesn't look a day over new! With that said, he may be willing to let it go since they're considering on moving up to a 42X or 46......Hmmmmm.
Attached Thumbnails Running on "Out of Control" - AKA The Family Truckster...-boating-nov-24.jpg   Running on "Out of Control" - AKA The Family Truckster...-boating-nov-23.jpg   Running on "Out of Control" - AKA The Family Truckster...-boating-nov-16-.jpg  

Running on "Out of Control" - AKA The Family Truckster...-boating-nov-8-.jpg   Running on "Out of Control" - AKA The Family Truckster...-boating-nov-20-.jpg  

Last edited by thisistank; 12-03-2011 at 02:19 PM.
Old 12-03-2011, 02:15 PM
Registered

Attached Thumbnails Running on "Out of Control" - AKA The Family Truckster...-boating-nov-9-.jpg   Running on "Out of Control" - AKA The Family Truckster...-boating-nov-4-.jpg   Running on "Out of Control" - AKA The Family Truckster...-boating-nov-12-.jpg  

Running on "Out of Control" - AKA The Family Truckster...-boating-nov-6-.jpg   Running on "Out of Control" - AKA The Family Truckster...-boating-nov-7-.jpg  
Old 12-03-2011, 02:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is that Chubby's old Pete?
Old 12-03-2011, 03:06 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

NICE Tank... We were out in Laguna Beach all last week, it was warming up as we got on the plane and looked to be a beautiful weekend, my luck!!

Pat
Old 12-03-2011, 05:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Downtown42
Is that Chubby's old Pete?
Actually it is. Though, Kevin didn't buy it from him.
Old 12-03-2011, 05:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Spicy
NICE Tank... We were out in Laguna Beach all last week, it was warming up as we got on the plane and looked to be a beautiful weekend, my luck!!

Pat
It was an AWESOME weekend. We actually sat on the beach Saturday and enjoyed the high 70 degree weather. Nice little November weekend. Of course now its freakin cold (well, cold for here, it's 63 degrees today and windy).
Old 12-03-2011, 05:52 PM
Registered

Great pics, thanks for the post.
Old 12-03-2011, 06:20 PM
Registered

Thanks for the call guys!!!! You know I'm boat challenged!
Old 12-03-2011, 06:25 PM
Lee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 26 Likes on 7 Posts

My daughter absolutely loves boating, except for the knotted up hair afterwards.
Attached Thumbnails Running on "Out of Control" - AKA The Family Truckster...-7_29.jpg  
Old 12-03-2011, 07:07 PM
Registered

Received 365 Likes on 209 Posts

Originally Posted by Lee
My daughter absolutely loves boating, except for the knotted up hair afterwards.
I would to if I was on that boat............. Looks like Kemosabe?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.