Cig Vice for sale? >

Cig Vice for sale?

Notices

Cig Vice for sale?

Old 06-29-2012, 12:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by stang11
yeah i found 3 for sale, all are around $150k I was hoping to find one for close to $100k... Quality looks great, but the price is a struggle for the size and engine setup... kind of disappointing... Beautiful boats, I will continue to keep looking.
http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o41881-en.html

Not a Cig but 30' with nice Power and Handles Big Water at a fraction of the cost!!!
Sorry to Hijack!

Last edited by DRIPPINWETII; 06-29-2012 at 12:52 PM.
Old 06-29-2012, 06:54 PM
Registered

Received 2,972 Likes on 982 Posts

What about a Gladiator? a LOT of boat for the money!!
Old 06-30-2012, 01:39 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes, that seems rediculous when you can pick up TG's with big power and drives for barely into six figures.

I know a guy locally that has a 30 Vice with 496's. It is a nice boat, and runs low 80's. It was cherry two or three years back, and I think he a bit less than $150. If you had some size constraints due to moorage/storage, etc. it is a good boat, but for the money there are a lot of other options. I think a nice Gladiator would top my list.
Old 07-02-2012, 12:51 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I also wanted a vice a few years back.. I believe only one was built with blue motors. I needed blue motors and the price points just were hard to make sense of. I ended up buying a 2000 straight hull mystique with 500 efis and it was a great boat. Not the best hull design but you can save a 100 grand and it looked and ran like a champ. Just needed to run it fast to get the tabs up but I had no problem with that.
Old 07-06-2012, 05:50 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by stang11
yeah i found 3 for sale, all are around $150k I was hoping to find one for close to $100k... Quality looks great, but the price is a struggle for the size and engine setup... kind of disappointing... Beautiful boats, I will continue to keep looking.
where did you find them???