A thread on different oval Cigarette logos?

Subscribe
I recall a while back there was a thread dedicated to pictures of different Cigararette logos - the Oval logo on the sides of the boat? I have done a few searches but am not having much luck. My TG is in the paint shop getting ready to get some paint work done and I am looking for as many different ideas as I can find in one place... I would like to update my oval logos and the ones in writing on the deck... Thanks in advance !
Paint logo.....and hatch patch

A thread on different oval Cigarette logos?-4-4-10-024.jpg   A thread on different oval Cigarette logos?-hatchlogo2012.jpeg  

Here ya go!

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/c...-cig-oval.html
Here you go, just redid mine... http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/c...-cig-oval.html
Very cool, thanks everyone.... The reason I ask is because the paint scheme on my Top Gun is purple and yellow and some green over white.... We are having the logos re-done and the painter is talking me into doing a logo with a gray/silver background, and a Red #1... I am trying to see how many oval logos are direct matches to the actual boats paint scheme or haw many have some different colors in them... I really like the logo he is suggesting but not sure how those different colors would look with my purple and yellow... it might be time for an entire refresh maybe... looking for ideas and suggestions...
Here's mine. Silver background, old school. Lip Ship style. Classic, timeless.

Hears mine

A thread on different oval Cigarette logos?-image.jpg  

Quote: Very cool, thanks everyone.... The reason I ask is because the paint scheme on my Top Gun is purple and yellow and some green over white.... We are having the logos re-done and the painter is talking me into doing a logo with a gray/silver background, and a Red #1... I am trying to see how many oval logos are direct matches to the actual boats paint scheme or haw many have some different colors in them... I really like the logo he is suggesting but not sure how those different colors would look with my purple and yellow... it might be time for an entire refresh maybe... looking for ideas and suggestions...
REFRESH!!!

Good luck!!!