Lauderdale Show

Notices

Lauderdale Show

Old 11-08-2013, 05:25 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lauderdale Show

alright, so is there anyone else scratching their head as to why Cigarette didn't have a booth. I know, I know, "we wanted to give everyone a chance to come down and see our great factory". So..... who did??
Old 11-08-2013, 05:58 PM
Registered

Received 160 Likes on 72 Posts

I didn't go to the show or to the factory (although I have been there and was very impressed) but I was pretty surprised Cigarette didn't do the show being that it was right in their backyard. I guess it makes sense to do the Miami show if you're going to do just one but I heard Formula brought around 10 boats from Indiana?
Old 11-08-2013, 06:44 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

I think that the Lauderdale show has been on the way out for performance boats. Plus, the Cig factory has been sold out for months.They really don't need to be there.
Old 11-12-2013, 05:59 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would think no matter how busy a factory is , its very bad for people to start talking about why your not at a trade show. This just adds to rumors, and bad discussion. At the very least I would have thought bringing 1 boat and a nice accessories stand would have at least represented them !! On the other hand it was good that they left Phil home !!