Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Cigarette (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/cigarette-32/)
-   -   Cigarette Mystique - whose the expert (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/cigarette/322810-cigarette-mystique-whose-expert.html)

314joey 02-05-2015 03:31 PM

Cigarette Mystique - whose the expert

I was wanting to get some info on the Mystique, about how many of them were built and during what years and how have they held up over the years.

I was wondering how they would take the LOTO Summer Saturday afternoon slop, they don't have a molded swim platform so they truly are 30', unlike my 353 Formula which is 35' 3", but it has almost 2' of molded swim platform which makes the true hull only 33'.

Anyone have any experience with them and can share any info with me, thanks.

I'CE 02-05-2015 08:16 PM

try "Biggus" screen name here on OSO

314joey 02-05-2015 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by I'CE (Post 4261026)
try "Biggus" screen name here on OSO

I was just reading the other Mystique thread, I'll have to PM him and ask him how his ride took the LOTO slop when he was there, thanks.

SkaterMike82 02-05-2015 08:52 PM

Yup Kurt (biggus)would know and I saw it running this yr at LOTO and will say it handled well. They only made 4 t/s and his by far is the nicest. Supposably lipship is in the process of redoing one as we speak. I heard from a good resource that the main reason Cig stopped making them was there was no profit on them as we all know Skip is all about profit and biz so it didn't make sense.

tcwcar 02-06-2015 11:34 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Joey I'm no expert, but I do own a straight bottom one that I restored, and have a lot of pics and info on the mystiques and vices, heres some pics and differences of my straight haul and biggus t/s mystique and vice bottom, the total length of the hauls are almost 31feet,without the swim platform, here are the spec sheets on both ...[ATTACH=CONFIG]536642[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]536643[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]536644[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]536645[/ATTACH]

314joey 02-06-2015 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by tcwcar (Post 4261284)
Joey I'm no expert, but I do own a straight bottom one that I restored, and have a lot of pics and info on the mystiques and vices, heres some pics and differences of my straight haul and biggus t/s mystique and vice bottom, the total length of the hauls are almost 31feet,without the swim platform, here are the spec sheets on both ]

I love both yours and Biggus Cig, I may have to downsize a bit due to dock/slip size limitations and the Mystique could be a great boat to fit the bill if I had to sell my Formula and get a 30' boat.

Thanks for the info, greatly appreciated.

F-2 Speedy 02-06-2015 01:52 PM

Come own man, step up to the pump and get a Gun

314joey 02-06-2015 02:03 PM

We're back looking for a second house at LOTO and the place we want only has a 30' slip, (no hang-out), I'm offering all the neighbors with bigger slips big cash to let one go and sell it to me, so far no dice, my Formula is a problem and doesn't fit either, I don't think a TG will fit either, unless they have some special fold up capability I don't know about.

Sydwayz 02-06-2015 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by 314joey (Post 4261335)
We're back looking for a second house at LOTO and the place we want only has a 30' slip, (no hang-out), I'm offering all the neighbors with bigger slips big cash to let one go and sell it to me, so far no dice, my Formula is a problem and doesn't fit either, I don't think a TG will fit either, unless they have some special fold up capability I don't know about.

Just run it in there at speed. It will fit (eventually).

314joey 02-06-2015 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by Sydwayz (Post 4261342)
Just run it in there at speed. It will fit (eventually).

Backwards or forward,.................................dahm condo rules.