looking for a few #6 top guns >

looking for a few #6 top guns

Notices

looking for a few #6 top guns

Old 02-10-2015, 02:47 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default looking for a few #6 top guns

i'm looking for any information you may have on the following top guns. the first is the red #6 tg with the superman on the side, the second is the yellow, green, purple #6 tg with the sit down seats and foot pedals. the first two where at lake cumberland at one time i believe. the third is the yellow #6 tg in canada with the cactus on the front and a snake down the side. any information on these boats would be appreciated, thank you.
Old 02-10-2015, 03:42 PM
Registered

Received 3,010 Likes on 987 Posts

Haven't seen the red superman boat since it was sitting derigged at Cumberland. Same with the green and purple one but it was out here on the west coast for the scope poker run maybe back in 05. It's kindve a weird boat. Almost looked as if the dash was pushed forward. It's a. 6 man standup boat not sit down and yes, it had a foot peddle.

The last one was owned by an Australian gentleman - kangaroo Rat. Saw it up close at the key west poker run in about 06 or 07. There was some threads on it on here. I think it ended up on the east coast. It has a crazy big stereo on it and was bad ass. I have pics of all of them somewhere. Just have to find them.

Last edited by thisistank; 02-10-2015 at 03:46 PM.
Old 02-10-2015, 04:45 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are you putting #6's on your Top Gun??? Not very many of them out there!
Old 02-10-2015, 07:55 PM
Registered

actually the rat is up here in ontario canada by buddie bought it last year loudest boat i've heard
Old 02-10-2015, 10:25 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by thisistank
Haven't seen the red superman boat since it was sitting derigged at Cumberland. Same with the green and purple one but it was out here on the west coast for the scope poker run maybe back in 05. It's kindve a weird boat. Almost looked as if the dash was pushed forward. It's a. 6 man standup boat not sit down and yes, it had a foot peddle.

The last one was owned by an Australian gentleman - kangaroo Rat. Saw it up close at the key west poker run in about 06 or 07. There was some threads on it on here. I think it ended up on the east coast. It has a crazy big stereo on it and was bad ass. I have pics of all of them somewhere. Just have to find them.

Hey Tank - do you remember/see what he was running for motors in Kangaroo Rat last time you saw it?
Old 02-10-2015, 11:34 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 38Raptor
Are you putting #6's on your Top Gun??? Not very many of them out there!
no, i would rather buy one done already properly set up for six's. mine currently has fresh 3's with #5 gimbles. i may try a set of 5's but i think the x will be too high. it runs good now with the 3's, it'll be interesting to see how it runs with more hp this summer with the 3's. i will sell it with which ever set up works best.
Old 02-10-2015, 11:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by thisistank

do you remember if the green and purple boat was a tg or a flat deck? if memory serves, it was a 1990 ish boat, same with the red one. was there anything special about either of them?
Old 02-11-2015, 04:07 AM
Registered

Received 97 Likes on 41 Posts

Delso has the rat boat for sale, Tim didn't tell you that ? I told him to contact Dave a month or 2 ago.
Old 02-11-2015, 07:25 AM
Registered

Received 365 Likes on 209 Posts

Originally Posted by cig92
i'm looking for any information you may have on the following top guns. the first is the red #6 tg with the superman on the side.
Superman went oversees. I found it for sale not to long ago. It is no longer a 6-drive boat...
Old 02-11-2015, 07:33 AM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Nykamp
Delso has the rat boat for sale, Tim didn't tell you that ? I told him to contact Dave a month or 2 ago.
i did talk to him about the rat. i know where all 3 of the boats are actually.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.