Tiger upgrades >

Tiger upgrades

Notices

Tiger upgrades

Old 12-18-2017, 09:15 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3,048 Likes on 1,357 Posts

This is the second time I've heard this.....^^^^^......thought this was a good shop

Last edited by F-2 Speedy; 12-18-2017 at 09:47 AM.
Old 12-18-2017, 09:48 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by F-2 Speedy
This is the second time I've heard this.....^^^^^......and there must be others.
there are, he screwed up Ryans top gun, the geico boat, Bills smokin gun and cass's top gun.. all in 2017 every time same old thing, its the boat owners fault.. he said mine was terrible, yet when i took it he told me renegade was going to fix the stress cracks never happened, he pocketed the money and never did it.. then he tried to post pics of it after he left it sitting uncovered at a marina for 3 month and it was filthy and said it was my fault, i have a friend that sent me pics of it sitting...both he and his wife told lies just to get paid, unfortunately I couldn't go to Florida to pick it up so once it got back to MD and i looked it over it was horrible, I had a deal for him to pay me 22k back of the 40 and he couldn't even do that properly... so no, its not a good shop, he is riding on the past jobs at cigarette, he is an artist no doubt, but at cig he had preppers and finishers, he and his wife are both 100% incompetent in those areas.. Knowing what i know now, i wouldn't allow him to paint a fence.
Attached Thumbnails Tiger upgrades-tiger.jpg   Tiger upgrades-tiger1.jpg  

Last edited by offshoredrillin; 12-18-2017 at 09:54 AM.
The following users liked this post:
H20W8STER (11-23-2022)
Old 12-18-2017, 10:24 AM
Registered

Received 394 Likes on 164 Posts

Damn, this sucks. Hate it for ya bud but at least you're about to be in good hands.
Old 12-18-2017, 12:38 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

I'd lose my sh!t. I really don't know how you're so calm. I mean, I understand but it's commendable. Minimum would be lawsuit.
Old 12-18-2017, 12:40 PM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
plenty, just have to put it all together in written form... long story short Richys Custom paint absolutely phucked up the paint, he only sent pics of the good areas, the lines are crooked, horrible tape job, paint all over new gimbles, unpainted and half painted dash panels... basically stole 40k and did a sh!tty job all around.. Soooo took it to mark at rage to have the bottom blue printed and painted, which was supposed to be done last year but Richy took 3 months too long to deliver a horrible product.. I pick the boat up next week or so and then it Goes to Chris Dilling at grafikefx and Andy at MD offshore to get all the crappy paint stripped off and a new paint job...
Blows you have to go through all that. Followed the FB crap and was upset for you. Such a great boat and beautiful design.

Hope it all gets fixed in the long run bud.
Old 12-18-2017, 01:18 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by thisistank
I'd lose my sh!t. I really don't know how you're so calm. I mean, I understand but it's commendable. Minimum would be lawsuit.
Originally Posted by Nate5.0
Blows you have to go through all that. Followed the FB crap and was upset for you. Such a great boat and beautiful design.

Hope it all gets fixed in the long run bud.

Thanks guys, yea it does suck, and I cant sue as he has nothing, they have one car, rent and are basically broke... so I'd be throwing good money after bad.. in one of my conversations with him I told him I'm not the one looking over my shoulder. Any one that saw it on facebook knows how much a bunch of clowns they are.. The money isnt going to change my life at all, but there are other people out there that will save for a long time based off of his old work and the lies he puts on FB that will go ballistic once he steals from them, so if anyone asks, direct them to the pics, I'm going to start a thread in the beware section just been entirely too busy, plus up until sept, I thought he was going to do the right thing. the new design is amazing. Chris is finalizing some tweaks and ill post it.
Old 12-18-2017, 01:20 PM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

What a kick in the nuggets. That's a lot of nice glass he's been f'ing up.
Old 12-18-2017, 01:31 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Thanks guys, yea it does suck, and I cant sue as he has nothing, they have one car, rent and are basically broke... so I'd be throwing good money after bad.. in one of my conversations with him I told him I'm not the one looking over my shoulder. Any one that saw it on facebook knows how much a bunch of clowns they are.. The money isnt going to change my life at all, but there are other people out there that will save for a long time based off of his old work and the lies he puts on FB that will go ballistic once he steals from them, so if anyone asks, direct them to the pics, I'm going to start a thread in the beware section just been entirely too busy, plus up until sept, I thought he was going to do the right thing. the new design is amazing. Chris is finalizing some tweaks and ill post it.
Like we spoke about on the phone...I get it.

When do we get to see the updated / new process pics? I want to see how this things comes along. The design is going to be bad azz and that's from someone who really liked the last design. I think you actually topped it.
Old 12-18-2017, 05:44 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 592 Likes on 272 Posts

Damnit man - that suks aZz.
Old 12-18-2017, 07:42 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 771 Likes on 352 Posts

God Rob - that's awful. Sorry to see that. I like the black braided hose - that's fine craftsmanship

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.