Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Cigarette (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/cigarette-32/)
-   -   10 Guns (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/cigarette/333574-10-guns.html)

baronmarine 01-06-2016 08:05 PM

10 Guns

couple of buddy's and i were sitting around last saturday night telling lie's. we came up with 10 top guns running out of grand haven harbor this year. that is not knowing of any sold & hope to be some new ones. 1 - 39 unlimited, i think 4 ish ts's & the rest classic's. not bad for a little west coast drinking community with a boating problem. here is to a cigarette summer coming up!!

todd

jbraun2828 01-06-2016 08:59 PM

Amen Todd! It seems like one or two new guns show up every year. I'm starting to get the itch, only 4 months to go haha. If your ever in town let me know and we can grab a beer

Dan Adams 01-07-2016 03:05 PM

Well sure Todd, JB, I'd like to have a beer with the local gun brothers. Count me in

twinscrews 01-07-2016 04:06 PM

I wish everyone on this forum could hook up together at some location, how awesome would that be. I live on lake Lanier and all of you guys are welcome to tie up at my dock. Lots of hotels near by and several docks next to me that would accommodate lots of CIGARETTS.

Interceptor 01-07-2016 04:12 PM

Must be all that Dutch Reformed money in the area.

1MOSES1 01-07-2016 05:05 PM

IMO the more the merrier. Kudos to everyone getting together to run.

Our area (CT/LI) is pretty notorious for go fast boats. I can think of 15-20 Cigarettes pretty easily along with Formula's, Sonics, nortechs, OL's, etc. the list goes on. The most important part is the gatherings, parties, and memories!!!

buck183 01-07-2016 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by Bino (Post 4391569)
I wish everyone on this forum could hook up together at some location, how awesome would that be. I live on lake Lanier and all of you guys are welcome to tie up at my dock. Lots of hotels near by and several docks next to me that would accommodate lots of CIGARETTS.

Performance Boat Center hosted the Cigarette Rendezvous this last summer. Over 65 Cig owners got together for that event. I'm sure they will do it again this summer. What better way to get a bunch of Cigs together than that?

Buck

38Raptor 01-07-2016 08:40 PM

Any of you Top Gun guys coming up to run Boyne Thunder this year?

Dan Adams.....rumor has it that you might have the Cig itch??? Come up to TC this summer, I'll take you for a new kind of "Wicked" ride....and buy the beer after! :ernaehrung004:

F-2 Speedy 01-07-2016 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by buck183 (Post 4391653)
Performance Boat Center hosted the Cigarette Rendezvous this last summer. Over 65 Cig owners got together for that event. I'm sure they will do it again this summer. What better way to get a bunch of Cigs together than that?

Buck

I wont miss it, if its done this year

offshorexcursion 01-08-2016 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by 38Raptor (Post 4391655)
Any of you Top Gun guys coming up to run Boyne Thunder this year?

Dan Adams.....rumor has it that you might have the Cig itch??? Come up to TC this summer, I'll take you for a new kind of "Wicked" ride....and buy the beer after! :ernaehrung004:

Congrats to Dan because he scratched that itch last weekend! Better add another to the list out of West Michigan!