Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Cigarette (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/cigarette-32/)
-   -   where are all the 46's and how many for sale? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/cigarette/334779-where-all-46s-how-many-sale.html)

offshoredrillin 02-22-2016 06:26 AM

where are all the 46's and how many for sale?
 
The other thread made me curious, where are they. Also how many are available. The obvious ones in the classifieds, I've always wanted one and may try to make it happen this year.

thisistank 02-22-2016 12:36 PM

Sweet! You going to sell the tiger after all that work you just did?

offshoredrillin 02-22-2016 01:25 PM


Originally Posted by thisistank (Post 4407011)
Sweet! You going to sell the tiger after all that work you just did?

I would, if the money was right. I've had a couple people contact me once I did it that they would love to have a Tiger that has reliable 850-900's and runs mid ninety's all day long. Truth is I do too, but I have 4 foot itis... I actually have the deck getting ready to be redone in March and new gauges too, so one never knows. If the right deal came along on the Tiger and a 46, yes I would sell.

SS930 02-22-2016 03:57 PM

I haven't been on OSO for almost a year now, so I missed the other thread. Care to share a link?

My 46 is still in Connecticut. The difference between the 42 and the 46 is significant, if you can find a buyer for yours at the right number you should strongly consider the move.

I have not really thought about selling mine as it would be very tough to replace, but I would certainly entertain a serious offer.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w...39940AB73B.jpg

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w...gontrailer.jpg

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w...416119BBFA.jpg

I was standing on the bow when I took this pic. Kinda gives you an idea of how much longer the bow on the 46 is compared to a top gun.

offshoredrillin 02-22-2016 04:03 PM

I remember yours, it was at Harrison yachts for quite a while, 900's and 6's... looks great on the water!... the thread was in GD called "where did these boats go" the big diff is nearly all 46's are step hull and until the 39 came out I believe it was the most efficient cig hull.

SS930 02-22-2016 04:12 PM

Correct, it was in OH years ago.

And I'm not gonna start a pissin match here about various cigarette hulls, but I can't imagine being disappointed in the 46!

Quinlan 02-22-2016 06:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]551402[/ATTACH]

This one is for sale on GLOC. Its Tripps n Bravos tho.

I can get you contact info if interested.

thisistank 02-22-2016 08:46 PM


Originally Posted by SS930 (Post 4407083)
I haven't been on OSO for almost a year now, so I missed the other thread. Care to share a link?

My 46 is still in Connecticut. The difference between the 42 and the 46 is significant, if you can find a buyer for yours at the right number you should strongly consider the move.

I have not really thought about selling mine as it would be very tough to replace, but I would certainly entertain a serious offer.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w...39940AB73B.jpg

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w...gontrailer.jpg

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w...416119BBFA.jpg

I was standing on the bow when I took this pic. Kinda gives you an idea of how much longer the bow on the 46 is compared to a top gun.

Bad azz!!!

WMF 02-22-2016 08:57 PM


Originally Posted by offshoredrillin (Post 4407022)
I would, if the money was right. I've had a couple people contact me once I did it that they would love to have a Tiger that has reliable 850-900's and runs mid ninety's all day long. Truth is I do too, but I have 4 foot itis... I actually have the deck getting ready to be redone in March and new gauges too, so one never knows. If the right deal came along on the Tiger and a 46, yes I would sell.

Rob loves Stepped hull Cigarettes now :)

seafordguy 02-22-2016 09:06 PM


Originally Posted by SS930 (Post 4407083)

I was standing on the bow when I took this pic. Kinda gives you an idea of how much longer the bow on the 46 is compared to a top gun.

Wow.......

The 46 I want to own one day is the one owned by member BSHBA (sp) that has the full cabin with enclosed head. It's probably my ultimate cig


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:56 AM.


Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.