Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
Re-power project >

Re-power project

Notices

Re-power project

Old 06-05-2016, 08:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No thanks on the pictures I have enough of my own bullet conversion some of which you posted for me a couple of years ago when I started to convert mine to outboards. That is mine in the trader and no I don't expect to get the asking price. An old friend that happens to be a broker realy liked the way it turned out and asked if I wanted to sell it. I said no and he said would you take $100k I said to him if you have some one with that kind of money I will think on it. I think he is in another world but let him dream he has no idea what it should sell for. Next year I will think about a decathelon or a bigger open fish cigarette and adjust the price.
Old 06-06-2016, 06:11 PM
VP of the tickfaw200

Received 148 Likes on 60 Posts

Will have to admit not a fan of the OBs on a bullet but you did do it right and made a huge cockpit. Also did a lot of work. Wish you would share some build pictures,
Old 06-23-2016, 07:25 PM
Registered

Latest update:

Sold the old merc 454 pair for 1800$ .. Bought a twin Mercury EFI 250s for 4200$ .. Waiting for the bracket work to be finished to install the Outboards ..
Old 06-26-2016, 09:49 AM
Registered

Show us some pictures of what and how you are doing it. I have plenty of mine and we all find it interesting. I am at [email protected] if you want any help. The important thing is transome support. You must think of it prior to installing your bracket.
Old 08-22-2016, 12:06 AM
Registered

Some pics on the re-power project,

The original set up

Removing I/O

Installing bracket

New engines (Left and right) and trim tabs

Most recent pic .. still waiting to install middle (30'') engine that is kinda hard to find in market. Remaining is steering bars and connections ect
Old 08-25-2019, 09:59 AM
Registered

Finally a sea trial