Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Cigarette (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/cigarette-32/)
-   -   Looking for a bullet... $ (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/cigarette/343035-looking-bullet-%24.html)

daytona27 12-01-2016 07:30 PM

Looking for a bullet... $

hello all.
I'm in Maryland.
ive loved cigarette boats from when I was a kid til now. ive owned a lot of boats. fast vee bottoms, and cats. I just sold my eliminator Daytona.
I really like the 31 bullet. its a great size for where I run, to where the 35 is just to big of a boat.
I live on the internet just about everyday just looking at boats and the market. lately ive been zeroed in on the bullet. most the ones I have found are either trashed and need a total overhull or just arent attractive to me.
I can tell you just about everyone that is for sale on the internet....Does anyone here know of a 31 bullet that has been re-done that is in pretty GREAT shape for sale or know if one can be bought?
I'm a anal clean freak...lol...
Now, I know with the age of these boats they aren't going to be in the shape of a 2016 boat. but there has to people out there like me that actually take care of their investments. plus i know alot of them that are out there, have been re-done from front to back
please if anyone has a lead or if you want to poss. sell your 31...please let me know..
thank you.
Please share.
I just hope with me putting this out there...and if there is 1 or acouple out there, that someone doesnt try to come in under me....again thanks guys and gals....

u can pm me and i can give u an email address or # to send info and pics

buck183 12-01-2016 09:07 PM

The boats you are looking for do exist, you just have to know where they are and who to contact. These boats are very popular to redo and update. That being said, you won't be getting a fire sale price if you find one that's done right. They seem to hold their value reasonably well for their age.

Contact carter38 here on the forum. He knows every Bullet that's out there and it's value. He has built many of them and knows them stem to stern. I do know he has one right now that he's redoing over th winter. If you contact him soon enough you might be able to negotiate a deal to have it done the way you want it and have an almost new boat when you're done.

Contact him. He's your best bet,

Buck

daytona27 12-01-2016 09:10 PM

Thanks for responding buck.
I have a pm in to him on this site...hopefully he will get back with me...thanks again

division1 12-01-2016 09:26 PM

I know carter well hes a great guy he has a bullet he's redoing know for sale

daytona27 12-01-2016 09:29 PM

Maybe you can put a bug in his ear for me...lol

division1 12-01-2016 09:36 PM

Just did. he does the best work I have ever seen I just bought a boat from him my last boat was a bullet that I redid from start to finish pm your number I'll sen you some pictures

daytona27 12-01-2016 09:41 PM

Pm sent

division1 12-01-2016 09:42 PM

I did everything from paint to a Xt custom interior all new cig gauges 500 efi moters and raised the x dem. Boat ran great took any water you can hold on tight enough to Handel there a great boat just sold it two weeks ago lol I moved up to a topgun but will always have love for he bullet !

buck183 12-01-2016 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by daytona27 (Post 4506016)
Maybe you can put a bug in his ear for me...lol

I'll text him first thing in the morning and tell him about this thread for you.

carter38 12-02-2016 09:27 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Got one in the works right now. The back half is fully gutted at the moment.