Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Cigarette (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/cigarette-32/)
-   -   Thinking about sending Mistress to spa next winter (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/cigarette/344009-thinking-about-sending-mistress-spa-next-winter.html)

Python82 01-18-2017 11:40 AM

Thinking about sending Mistress to spa next winter

We are thinking about having the paint and interior done next winter. Any suggestions on who to use would be great.

Lucky Strike Jr 01-18-2017 12:31 PM

Jason at Brand X Hi-Performance Marine. He's got the guys that use to work at Grafikworx. They are doing paint in house now and you have FineLine Interior down here who he works hand and hand with.

Python82 01-18-2017 03:49 PM

Looks like they can refinish my Konrads as well.

cigrocket 01-18-2017 03:56 PM

Glad to see my old boat being well taken care of. I saw a few shots at lake Lanier, it still is a Timeless Classic. awesome. By the way, I had my top gun done through Fineline.....Awesome work, and they have all the necessary Cigarette emblems. Spends, but awesome. PPI in Florida is also great, I had a couple things done their at one time too.

scippy 01-18-2017 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by Python82 (Post 4520592)
We are thinking about having the paint and interior done next winter. Any suggestions on who to use would be great.

Don't change that old skool paint job.....just freshen!

cigrocket 01-18-2017 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by scippy (Post 4520725)

I always liked the paint, and the black transom

Python82 01-18-2017 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by scippy (Post 4520725)

For sure on keeping the paint the same. Wanting to upgrade in interior some.

Python82 01-18-2017 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by cigrocket (Post 4520669)
Glad to see my old boat being well taken care of. I saw a few shots at lake Lanier, it still is a Timeless Classic. awesome. By the way, I had my top gun done through Fineline.....Awesome work, and they have all the necessary Cigarette emblems. Spends, but awesome. PPI in Florida is also great, I had a couple things done their at one time too.

She has been a great boat! We have made all card stops on the poker runs we have been on the last 3 years...... lots of fun!!!

Full Force 01-20-2017 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by Python82 (Post 4520774)
For sure on keeping the paint the same. Wanting to upgrade in interior some.

Keep interior simple and to the style of boat, that's what we did with mine, slightly modern with mostly classic style, I love how simple it is, many guys try to make the mistress too new looking just my opinion but don't work ...

Full Force 01-20-2017 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by cigrocket (Post 4520728)
I always liked the paint, and the black transom

Totally agree, one day when I decide to paint it will look axactly the same it does now, my gel is in great shape so it will be a while ...