Notices

BLOWN INCOME is back up for sale

Old 02-24-2017, 10:21 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by tommymonza
Still?

Seems like a killer deal if the power train is as good as what the seller says. Hell of a Balls Out Hotrod for the money .

Too bad for all the inconveniences,As in the no cabin and 6- pack cockpit that it isn't a staggered boat.

Still don't know if I would trade your Mistress for it.

That thing looks really nice and unmolested, probably been beaten by you like a Red Headed Step Child. But , non the less. ,unmolested.
Not sure what to make of that, but I can assure my mistress is well taken care of, do I beat it? Yes... use it for what it was built for, yep!!!but it's not neglected in any way at all...
Old 02-24-2017, 10:22 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Biff
I would look harder at Sonic700's Flatdeck before this one. Documented structural work, pretty big power and drives, great interior, great trailer, to me it is a no brainer. More money, but not that much more.
Oh I love that boat but if I move from the mistress I want the bigger cabin of a gun, most likely going to keep what I have for
Years to come, love the boat a ton!! To get a gun it had to be a smokin deal...
Old 02-24-2017, 10:23 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by I'CE
???
Old 02-25-2017, 06:50 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
It`s a great deal till the drives blow up, gas tanks leak, and motors need a rebuild from bottom up plus about a 1000 other small things that add up to one large bill. Good times.
come on dan, don't drink the hateraid. lol, what better things do we have to do with our money?

todd

Last edited by baronmarine; 02-27-2017 at 06:43 AM.
Old 02-25-2017, 06:59 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

if someone is looking for a hot rod that is a smokin deal! even if you need to throw some money at it. turn the motors down a bit. i have just south of $200k into building mine. just my long blocks cost more then that.if someone looking at it does not like the six pack, i'll trade my white interior. there now it is a pleasure boat. btw who needs a cabin in a top gun anyway. best thing i could of done to mine is remove the whole thing. what a game changer in ride. just my 2 1/2 cents.

todd
Old 02-25-2017, 07:46 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Does that boat have a notched transom? Doesn't look like #4 drives either, looks like 3's or 3A.
Old 02-25-2017, 02:23 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by baronmarine
if someone is looking for a hot rod that is a smokin deal! even if you need to throw some money at it. turn the motors down a bit. i have just south of $200k into building mine. just my long blocks cost more then that.if someone looking at it does not like the six pack, i'll trade my white interior. there now it is a pleasure boat. btw who needs a cabin in a top gun anyway. best thing i could of done to mine is remove the whole thing. what a game changer in ride. just my 2 1/2 cents.

todd
people like me need the cabin, we stay on it every weekend...
Old 02-25-2017, 04:42 PM
Registered

Received 228 Likes on 77 Posts

I just spit out my beer laughing that Tim P would keep his 65 mph mistress rather than this boat LOL

and pics confirmed they are 3A/s not 4's
Old 02-25-2017, 05:25 PM
Registered

Received 159 Likes on 78 Posts

They were #4's 7 years ago when the boat was for sale. I had about 30 pics at the time. The prop shafts were upgraded from 19 spline to 26 spline, that's all. Unless, they have been changed, but I doubt it. Stronger prop shaft but rest of case is still a #4. Tougher parts to find, but these were rebuilt by cabella.
Old 02-25-2017, 05:47 PM
VP of the tickfaw200

Received 148 Likes on 60 Posts

The price of this boat make me sick. I have more in power then the price.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.