Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Cigarette (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/cigarette-32/)
-   -   Anyone know who bought this Gun? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/cigarette/345505-anyone-know-who-bought-gun.html)

thisistank 03-16-2017 07:02 PM

Anyone know who bought this Gun?

Sorry, I can't post pics. its the blue 2010 38 w/600SCI's out of Scottsdale Az.

I've seen it boating out of my harbor twice now. They were out running around today. Just wondering where it's out of.

http://www.powerboatlistings.com/view/35569

ICDEDPPL 03-16-2017 10:55 PM

For $285 THOUSAND dollars on one side of the cabin you get , no sink, no storage , no locker, no built in cooler , no crapper.. nope you get a cooler strapped down with some bungies, but WAIT THERE`S MORE! The other side of the cabin.... yes you get a SECOND strapped down cooler for just $285k!!! (plus shipping and handling.) .. . IF you call now we will include a shore power hook up INSIDE the boat which will be awesome when trying to put on a cover, guaranteed to rain in the boat or your money back.
If you call now we`ll also include a Sport chassis for only $250 thousand dollars! All this can be your for over half million dollars, please call in the next 5 minutes or this deal is GONE!!

Annual bravo rebuilds not included

Griff 03-17-2017 02:41 AM

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL (Post 4538247)
For $285 THOUSAND dollars on one side of the cabin you get , no sink, no storage , no locker, no built in cooler , no crapper.. nope you get a cooler strapped down with some bungies, but WAIT THERE`S MORE! The other side of the cabin.... yes you get a SECOND strapped down cooler for just $285k!!! (plus shipping and handling.) .. . IF you call now we will include a shore power hook up INSIDE the boat which will be awesome when trying to put on a cover, guaranteed to rain in the boat or your money back.
If you call now we`ll also include a Sport chassis for only $250 thousand dollars! All this can be your for over half million dollars, please call in the next 5 minutes or this deal is GONE!!

I guess that translates into...........NOT YOU!!!!!!!!!!:lolhit:

frickstyle 03-17-2017 07:51 AM

Dan,
you're funny. Possibly the only Cig owner who constantly bashes Cigs.

ICDEDPPL 03-17-2017 09:22 AM

"Constantly" thou??

I love the room in my Cig!

Maybe that`s the COPO of Cig,
I`m just saying for that kind of coin at least throw in some Yeti`s :bananalove:

Knot 4 Me 03-17-2017 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by frickstyle (Post 4538299)
Dan,
you're funny. Possibly the only Cig owner who constantly bashes Cigs.

He's just beating Jupiter Sunsation to the punch!

Knot 4 Me 03-17-2017 09:56 AM

BTW, my buddy flew out West last year, test drove the boat on Havazoo, made a deal, flew back home. was ready to drive out to pick it up and the owner told him sorry, someone else offered me more $$$$ so deal off. What a tool. At least he ended up with a nice ride.

CIG3 03-17-2017 10:04 AM

Don't forget and Factory Troop Carrie seating. I'm a real Cigarette lover but do not understand some of the modern styling design.

offshore312 03-17-2017 10:11 AM

Now if those coolers were the "Coolest Coolers", (they come with Bluetooth speakers & a blender) it would be a real deal! Except for the fact that the developer of the "Coolest Cooler" swindled about 42,000 backers out the $$ for coolers that were promised and never delivered...

frickstyle 03-17-2017 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL (Post 4538321)
"Constantly" thou??

I love the room in my Cig!

Maybe that`s the COPO of Cig,
I`m just saying for that kind of coin at least throw in some Yeti`s :bananalove:

Originally Posted by CIG3 (Post 4538335)
Don't forget and Factory Troop Carrie seating. I'm a real Cigarette lover but do not understand some of the modern styling design.

I get it, fully agree.

New stuff is all hot rod, no room for the full cabin.

Sooooo, just for argument. If you upgrade and put a "REAL" set of drives and trannies on these, can you then add a padded V-berth to even out the distribution??? Phil ripped me a new one when I said I wasn't interested the gladiator because there is no cabin. His response "All you guys up North want a cabin" I guess he meant - WTF? this thing is pure hot rod, probably not the right brand for you.....