Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
Anyone know who bought this Gun? >

Anyone know who bought this Gun?

Notices

Anyone know who bought this Gun?

Old 03-16-2017, 07:02 PM
Registered

Received 2,970 Likes on 981 Posts
Default Anyone know who bought this Gun?

Sorry, I can't post pics. its the blue 2010 38 w/600SCI's out of Scottsdale Az.

I've seen it boating out of my harbor twice now. They were out running around today. Just wondering where it's out of.

http://www.powerboatlistings.com/view/35569
Old 03-16-2017, 10:55 PM
Registered

Received 4,265 Likes on 1,229 Posts

For $285 THOUSAND dollars on one side of the cabin you get , no sink, no storage , no locker, no built in cooler , no crapper.. nope you get a cooler strapped down with some bungies, but WAIT THERE`S MORE! The other side of the cabin.... yes you get a SECOND strapped down cooler for just $285k!!! (plus shipping and handling.) .. . IF you call now we will include a shore power hook up INSIDE the boat which will be awesome when trying to put on a cover, guaranteed to rain in the boat or your money back.
If you call now we`ll also include a Sport chassis for only $250 thousand dollars! All this can be your for over half million dollars, please call in the next 5 minutes or this deal is GONE!!

Annual bravo rebuilds not included
Old 03-17-2017, 02:41 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,815 Likes on 903 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
For $285 THOUSAND dollars on one side of the cabin you get , no sink, no storage , no locker, no built in cooler , no crapper.. nope you get a cooler strapped down with some bungies, but WAIT THERE`S MORE! The other side of the cabin.... yes you get a SECOND strapped down cooler for just $285k!!! (plus shipping and handling.) .. . IF you call now we will include a shore power hook up INSIDE the boat which will be awesome when trying to put on a cover, guaranteed to rain in the boat or your money back.
If you call now we`ll also include a Sport chassis for only $250 thousand dollars! All this can be your for over half million dollars, please call in the next 5 minutes or this deal is GONE!!

I guess that translates into...........NOT YOU!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-17-2017, 07:51 AM
Registered

Received 431 Likes on 192 Posts

Dan,
you're funny. Possibly the only Cig owner who constantly bashes Cigs.
Old 03-17-2017, 09:22 AM
Registered

Received 4,265 Likes on 1,229 Posts

"Constantly" thou??

I love the room in my Cig!

Maybe that`s the COPO of Cig,
I`m just saying for that kind of coin at least throw in some Yeti`s
Old 03-17-2017, 09:53 AM
Registered

Received 743 Likes on 401 Posts

Originally Posted by frickstyle
Dan,
you're funny. Possibly the only Cig owner who constantly bashes Cigs.
He's just beating Jupiter Sunsation to the punch!
Old 03-17-2017, 09:56 AM
Registered

Received 743 Likes on 401 Posts

BTW, my buddy flew out West last year, test drove the boat on Havazoo, made a deal, flew back home. was ready to drive out to pick it up and the owner told him sorry, someone else offered me more $$$$ so deal off. What a tool. At least he ended up with a nice ride.
Old 03-17-2017, 10:04 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Don't forget and Factory Troop Carrie seating. I'm a real Cigarette lover but do not understand some of the modern styling design.

Old 03-17-2017, 10:11 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Now if those coolers were the "Coolest Coolers", (they come with Bluetooth speakers & a blender) it would be a real deal! Except for the fact that the developer of the "Coolest Cooler" swindled about 42,000 backers out the $$ for coolers that were promised and never delivered...
Old 03-17-2017, 10:41 AM
Registered

Received 431 Likes on 192 Posts

"Constantly" thou??

I love the room in my Cig!

Maybe that`s the COPO of Cig,
I`m just saying for that kind of coin at least throw in some Yeti`s
Originally Posted by CIG3
Don't forget and Factory Troop Carrie seating. I'm a real Cigarette lover but do not understand some of the modern styling design.
I get it, fully agree.

New stuff is all hot rod, no room for the full cabin.

Sooooo, just for argument. If you upgrade and put a "REAL" set of drives and trannies on these, can you then add a padded V-berth to even out the distribution??? Phil ripped me a new one when I said I wasn't interested the gladiator because there is no cabin. His response "All you guys up North want a cabin" I guess he meant - WTF? this thing is pure hot rod, probably not the right brand for you.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.