Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Cigarette (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/cigarette-32/)
-   -   42 Evolution for Sale (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/cigarette/346945-42-evolution-sale.html)

Rhythm and Blues 05-16-2017 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by Unlimited jd (Post 4554634)
That boat is local to me. People that have it own a marina. It's been for sale for a few years.

Wait, what!?

TENSION 05-16-2017 08:30 PM

^^^^That's funny!^^^^^ Which boat is for sale, Unlimited?

Rhythm and Blues 05-16-2017 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by TENSION (Post 4554645)
^^^^That's funny!^^^^^ Which boat is for sale, Unlimited?

Or is Superman for sale?

thisistank 05-16-2017 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by Rhythm and Blues (Post 4554635)
I fell in love with that superman boat!!! Not the graffix but the look of it! So bad ass!

I agree! The Superman graphics were lame. The solid red on red , 6 pack and if I remember it had / has 6's on boxes was just ALL BUSINESS!!

Rhythm and Blues 05-16-2017 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by thisistank (Post 4554651)
I agree! The Superman graphics were lame. The solid red on red , 6 pack and if I remember it had / has 6's on boxes was just ALL BUSINESS!!

Yup, thats also why I love Blown Income... Timing wasnt right for me on her but there was A LOT of want...
There was quite a bit of unknown there too...

J-Bonz 05-16-2017 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by thisistank (Post 4554627)
yes, that was a LOOOOOOONG time ago. Pretty sure that was the on that the owner put a quasi cabin down bellow with facing lounges and storage. About the same time they had the purple / green 6 pack Top Gun and the 6 pack all red Gun with Superman on the sides

Tank,
Your absolutely right! The all found there way to Cleveland to be auctioned off. I have pictures off all 3 saved somewhere... As for the boat in question, I love it. the Cabin is super cool.... I guess I will wait for when it comes back up for sale... Timing is just not right for a larger boat... Kids are to young and heck, whos kidding. I have no money..... :)
Jr.

Jr.

Unlimited jd 05-16-2017 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by Rhythm and Blues (Post 4554636)
Wait, what!?

The evolution in the first post. I forget the name at the moment begins with a z

Rhythm and Blues 05-16-2017 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by Unlimited jd (Post 4554664)
The evolution in the first post. I forget the name at the moment begins with a z

Oh oh, I see where you are now; ha it came full circle... I thought Smokin was the name... You know anything else about it? Other then what we all know; a guy with work boots likes to walk on the cushions, drink Natural Light and crank pop teenage girl music....?

thisistank 05-16-2017 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by Rhythm and Blues (Post 4554666)
Oh oh, I see where you are now; ha it came full circle... I thought Smokin was the name... You know anything else about it? Other then what we all know; a guy with work boots likes to walk on the cushions, drink Natural Light and crank pop teenage girl music....?

Smokin said "Smokin" on the side and was yellow at the transom and blue and a bit of teal in a splash style graphics. The one that was at Lake Cumberland had grey 6 pack a squiggle maroon /pinkish line down the hull, blue graphics at the rear of the hull, had V444 on the sides and at the bow had the hawk power eagle. Then there is "The Hardway" that was a race boat and was F*CKIN BAD AZZ!!! American flag graphics on the bow, blue writing down the sides and a candyish orange from the cockpit back. And then there was an all white one that was super clean. It was on a lift in Biscayne for a LONG time. It went over to the Bahamas, caught fire, sank, gone.

This is from my burned out memory. some details may be a bit wrong but that 's how I remember it. ;)

J-Bonz 05-16-2017 11:15 PM

10 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by J-Bonz (Post 4554661)
Tank,
Your absolutely right! The all found there way to Cleveland to be auctioned off. I have pictures off all 3 saved somewhere... As for the boat in question, I love it. the Cabin is super cool.... I guess I will wait for when it comes back up for sale... Timing is just not right for a larger boat... Kids are to young and heck, whos kidding. I have no money..... :)
Jr.

Jr.

Here's when all three were back in cleveland in October of 2009........

[ATTACH=CONFIG]567459[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]567467[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]567466[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]567465[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]567464[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]567463[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]567462[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]567461[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]567460[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]567468[/ATTACH]