Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
Who is getting ready to sell their Gladiator? >

Who is getting ready to sell their Gladiator?

Notices

Who is getting ready to sell their Gladiator?

Old 10-12-2017, 05:19 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 272bajadriver
where in tampa are you? Kind of looks like the west shore area. I also live on the water in Tampa. Nice setup and boat not very many performance boats in our area. I have a friend with a 32 spectre and another buddy with a 388 hustler nice to know there's another performance boat in the area we all usually boat together. I'll stick to my 30 concept the outboards are so easy to maintain and work on lol. Bad ass gladiator!!
I'm just south of Culbreath Isles on Homer Ave. Love the 30' Concept. Thinking of changing out my 302 Scarab for one. Are you a few fingers south of me just off Westshore? I think I've seen a Concept on a lift from the tiny bridge on Westshore south of Longfellow.

Trying to convince a buddy on my finger to get back into power boating. He's had Spectres, Cigarettes, etc. Would love to meet others with fast boats int eh area. Need people for fun runs and local bar meet-ups.
Old 10-12-2017, 05:53 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by LaughingCat
Good eye noticing that. I temporarily set the posts there after the boat was on the lift. Haven't moved it since. Yesterday, the 5' trailer guide post pads arrives. Durable for the sun, but soft for the paint. Will trim the guideposts to proper height, slide those over the PVC, then adjust so the boat has just a smidge of wiggle room to get thru. Also leaving enough room so cover fits between boat and posts.
Also can use pipe insulation or cut pool noodles to wrap around the poles for additional paint protection
Old 10-12-2017, 06:56 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by LaughingCat
I'm just south of Culbreath Isles on Homer Ave. Love the 30' Concept. Thinking of changing out my 302 Scarab for one. Are you a few fingers south of me just off Westshore? I think I've seen a Concept on a lift from the tiny bridge on Westshore south of Longfellow.

Trying to convince a buddy on my finger to get back into power boating. He's had Spectres, Cigarettes, etc. Would love to meet others with fast boats int eh area. Need people for fun runs and local bar meet-ups.
I'm on the south side of the bay in tampa shores not far from west shore. My buddy with a 388 hustler has been trying to find another powerboat in the area to boat with us wait till I tel him there's a gladiator in the area lol. You guys are making me wish I would have kept my PowerplAy to be able to keep up with you all hahahaha
Old 10-12-2017, 09:31 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Also can use pipe insulation or cut pool noodles to wrap around the poles for additional paint protection
Pool noodles worked very nicely for me.
Old 10-13-2017, 12:44 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Originally bought some pipe insulation. Decided it didn't seem rugged enough for our harsh sun. Pool noodles would work, but I prefer something that looks properly made. Our noodles are good for slapping the wife around. (Hope she doesn't hear me say that.)
Old 10-13-2017, 12:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 272bajadriver
I'm on the south side of the bay in tampa shores not far from west shore. My buddy with a 388 hustler has been trying to find another powerboat in the area to boat with us wait till I tel him there's a gladiator in the area lol. You guys are making me wish I would have kept my PowerplAy to be able to keep up with you all hahahaha
2 ideas:
Get me in contact with your friends (and you.)
Get another PowerPlay

(We still use our Scarab. That's more fun for running to the beaches and sandbars.)
Old 01-02-2018, 02:34 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Who's in the market for one of the cleanest Gladiator's on the market ?
Old 01-02-2018, 04:14 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Default 04 Gladiator w 525's

https://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/boa...445681956.html
Old 01-02-2018, 05:51 PM
Registered

Received 2,969 Likes on 981 Posts

Originally Posted by berns29scarab
Had a great time on that boat when it was new. It's an amazing machine.
Old 01-03-2018, 10:55 AM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Does the Glad for sale have a "history" Is this the same paint from '04?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.