Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
38's No power... any out there reasonable? >

38's No power... any out there reasonable?

Notices

38's No power... any out there reasonable?

Old 08-22-2017, 04:04 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 203 Likes on 131 Posts
Default 38's No power... any out there reasonable?

Poking for a 38 Gun no power, can be TRS if CHEAP, or prefer SSM... of anyone see's anything not insane price let me know... most need too much to get going I can buy one done for less... has to be a deal....
Old 08-23-2017, 03:26 AM
Registered

Received 217 Likes on 75 Posts

I have one...

oh wait, no I tried to sell it to your buddy and you talked him out of it. Now I sold it to someone else. Ooops. Sorry
Old 08-23-2017, 05:34 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I didn't and still don't want something you have touched.... and as far as talking my buddy out of it? Your right... you hack and lie about things... you were gonna paint the boat, put all new gauges and interior in it, rig it with Xr and 525's and make it all perfect for 55,000.00??? Ya ok.... it would have had a quick slap paint job, half azz interior like the cafe, and salt water used 525 and xr that you picked up wherever you could, not refreshed or rebuilt power and drives... you don't like that I'm smarter then that and you could not pull one over on a friend.... to do what you offered him with that power you would have lost your azz, but sure made it sound good... besides he would have been smarter then to buy a boatnyou painted and hacked together to make a buck, it's not even your boat.... hope you pay the owner for it...

again in if you want nothin to do with me, and don't want me to mess with you and talk chit about your hack shop... you may wanna just skim right past my threads and not respond, if you do we will continue to have issues and at that point I will **** up any chance you got that I see you asking for people to bring work to you, I let it rest for over a year now... I suggest you do the same or I will tarnish you every chance I get... I tried to be cool and wash the water under the bridge in buffalo, you decided to not make it that way, you are a cocky spoiled spoon fed kid... nothing else, just like many other spoon fed trust fund kids that parents hand it all to..

im asking one last time, leave my threads alone or you will end up like Bob M
Old 08-23-2017, 05:36 AM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

Working on an 86 conveyed to bravos and 525SC. On a steel myco. Boat always slung , trailer doesn't go into water.,
Old 08-23-2017, 05:50 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

if its Bravo based it has to be a great deal since I will have to make it XR to handle anything at all... text me Mike thx
Old 08-23-2017, 05:52 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 364 Likes on 243 Posts

Originally Posted by 315duramax
I have one...

oh wait, no I tried to sell it to your buddy and you talked him out of it. Now I sold it to someone else. Ooops. Sorry
did you really need to post this???
Old 08-23-2017, 06:02 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

No, he did not... I just sent that to my buddy that he is talking about, he was like yea... I listened to phil about the boat but based off paintwork and the lies he has seen he knew he would not buy the boat from phil, yet it's my fault... I just told my friend that for that kind of money no way things would be new... as he was told... 525's alone go for 20-25,000 used complete, add XR's 10,000... add interior lets say 5000, add steering and transom assemblies... 4000, add paint materials lets say 2000, now the money Phil owes owner for the boat itself since it is not his... 25,000... that 66,000.00 alone..... let alone all the little stuff that adds up as you assemble the boat,but he was telling my friend 55,000.00 buys it... and he wonders why I was like no way would I.... that's also not even figuring his time to do all this... I am getting sick of him and his BS when I speak all facts.... in reality for him to build this boat properly would cost 100,000.00 if it's less it is not correct, anyone with a brain knows that...
Old 08-23-2017, 06:18 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

This was on Facebook for 25 grand with no motors. Has TRS drives.
Attached Thumbnails 38's No power... any out there reasonable?-beast.jpg  
Old 08-23-2017, 06:39 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by donzi matt
This was on Facebook for 25 grand with no motors. Has TRS drives.
that's a flat deck though, not much more headroom then what I got now and no head (wife wants one) I am maybe open to Cafes but need to see couch and V berth length... we have guests a lot and want the space for that reason also
Old 08-23-2017, 03:51 PM
Registered

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

that 92 TG for $16k on PBSS sure looked nice. I've dropped more than that on the Cafe & still have a long way to go. I could have done engine & drive swap & been way ahead.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.