cigarette top gun 38 virgin questions >

cigarette top gun 38 virgin questions

Notices

cigarette top gun 38 virgin questions

Old 01-14-2018, 10:42 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 1989mach1
Riding on top of the seat as you are driving is not good let alone with that many people on board. Drop the seat and stand with two feet on the ground. One wrong wave and you are done. I was once told it's not the waves that you see that get ya it' the ones you dont.
Yes learnt that lesson already got engine leash sorted as well
Old 01-15-2018, 06:49 AM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 10 Posts

Cool I didn't say it to be a dick. When out on the water having fun and with that much tail on the boat i can see how it's ez to not think about things. Just don't what to see something bad happen thats all. I was running to an event here called island fest and was so excited to get there I didn't see that my brother inlaw was sitting up on the engine hatch with his feet on the seat and holding on to the front grab handle. We where booking it in some choppy water airing it out from time to time. Nothing bad happened but after seeing the video of the ride I seen how bad it could have been if something did go wrong. I got grilled for it when I posted the video and learned that things like that happen just need to learn from it. I did and glad you guys did too. Cool video love the boat a tail on it .
Old 01-15-2018, 08:59 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

I think a lot of the issues you are having will come from learning how to drive it properly, while doing the slalom moves you can see the tabs are down way too far, drives not set right while planning or running... take some time and learn the boat. I get the videos and stuff and the pretty ladies, but remember fiberglass is unforgiving if one of them slips when its wet. those pretty smiles can turn into tears quickly while being out of the cockpit at any speed.. I had a mechanic in my boat have to get 56 stitches to close his face.. many times Ive had to tell excited girls on the boat to calm down... go out by yourselves with someone that knows these types of boats and learn..
Old 01-15-2018, 10:01 AM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

When posting videos like this on u tube all you are doing is giving evidence to the attorneys, god forbid there is a incident.

Last edited by lucky strike; 01-15-2018 at 03:33 PM.
Old 01-15-2018, 12:11 PM
Registered

Received 406 Likes on 181 Posts

Natural selection just thinning out the herd.
Old 01-15-2018, 04:45 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by 1989mach1
Riding on top of the seat as you are driving is not good let alone with that many people on board. Drop the seat and stand with two feet on the ground. One wrong wave and you are done. I was once told it's not the waves that you see that get ya it' the ones you dont.
No tether on the wrist either. Could have gone bad real quick.
Old 01-16-2018, 09:11 AM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Trim it in a bit.... unless your into the porpose look......yeah the sitting on the top of the seat....maybe a cool look idling out but "tool" look running it that way.

Video had some great shots....love the fog!!!!! Also love the graphics/decals!!!
Old 01-16-2018, 05:41 PM
Registered

Received 3,018 Likes on 987 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
I think a lot of the issues you are having will come from learning how to drive it properly, while doing the slalom moves you can see the tabs are down way too far, drives not set right while planning or running... take some time and learn the boat. go out by yourselves with someone that knows these types of boats and learn..

This ^^^^

Im quite sure there are actually guys on here that would gladly fly out and show you guys how to run that thing. Your boy can pay a little now to have someone that knows these boats teach him how to correctly oporate it, or pay a lot later in repairs.

Oh, and maybe not slam the throttles to the wall from an idle....free advise there.
Old 01-16-2018, 06:56 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3,043 Likes on 1,355 Posts

Originally Posted by crowfoot
at the risk of derailing this thread.

cigarette top gun 38 virgin questions-gopr0390.mp4.00_00_14_05.still001-3.jpg

cigarette top gun 38 virgin questions-sequence-01.00_04_44_11.still001-3.jpg
Black and white bikini's matter................
Old 03-05-2018, 09:24 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Bit more seat time!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.