Top Gun carpet / flooring options >

Top Gun carpet / flooring options

Notices

Top Gun carpet / flooring options

Old 06-12-2018, 07:41 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Top Gun carpet / flooring options

I have carpet that matches the exterior of the boat and while it was pretty neat back in the day it looks a little dated and extremely faded and worn now.
I know there are several options for flooring; pirelli, seadek, carpet... I would love to see some options of what others have in their cockpits...
Thanks!
Old 06-12-2018, 09:11 AM
Registered

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

i have seen some really cool looking SeaDek installations lately. Hopefully someone will post pics of theirs.
Old 06-12-2018, 09:38 AM
Registered

Hope so, I have seen it on cruisers and it looks really nice, I would love to see some installs in a Cig
Old 06-12-2018, 10:03 AM
Registered

Received 433 Likes on 193 Posts

SeaDeck is very cool.

I have some closed foam "carpet" that XT did which is pretty nice because it doesn't hold water. I tried to zoom and crop this, hopefully gives you an idea. It is a checkered/carbon fiber type pattern. I would go a little lighter as it can get hot, but it hides dirt and wear, jus throw a towel over it to cut down on the lava floor temps.

Old 06-12-2018, 11:35 AM
Registered

That looks really nice! did you do that yourself or did you have it done? Thanks!
The gray looks great and works well for your boat. my boat does not have a lick of gray... its literally all white with purple and yellow... no other colors.
Which I think is going to limit my options of what would look good in my boat. White would probably show everything I think. Here is a pic of my boat for reference...
sadly, the inside of mine looks about the same...