Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Old 06-14-2019, 02:29 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Old 06-14-2019, 11:43 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Well, bad first day for riverdave. Hoping across boats to go interview bubba and shattered his ankle. Flying home for surgery.

Old 06-15-2019, 11:04 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Old 06-16-2019, 11:22 AM
Registered

Received 394 Likes on 164 Posts

Extended our family by a count of five this weekend, (didn’t get to spend much time with Speedy because we had to stick close to Dave and his broke ankle at night). L to R.....me, Andrea, Conner (apex svt) and Brogan. Not pictured (yet) are Ray and Dawn (Conner’s mom and dad) who were very gracious to have us over to their place last night for an amazing dinner.

Last edited by payuppsucker; 06-16-2019 at 01:34 PM.
Old 06-16-2019, 02:55 PM
Registered

Received 59 Likes on 32 Posts

Man did I have a blast hanging out with Kelly and Andrea (Payupsucker) this weekend! The Mean Streak had tuning issues that no one could address until 2 weeks from now. As I was down looking the boat over Kelly and Ken (F2 Speedy) approach me and we began to talk about boats. Kelly then offered for Brogan and I to come out with him for the first day of the Rendezvous, which who turns down a ride in a 2000hp+ 42 Tiger? So we went out and it was awesome, beer, boats, and an incredible event. I cant thank him enough for taking us out. Day 2 he then offered to bring my parents out with us, they had a great time since they were bummed out that we were boatless for the week. I will say in two days a real friendship was made between all of us and we will be meeting up again in the future!
Kelly, make sure you update me on how the 5 blades compare to the 4’s.

Old 06-16-2019, 07:42 PM
Registered

Old 06-17-2019, 07:24 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

I still can't hear out of my left ear after Lucky Strike went past us just before Coconuts. Anyone know what happened to the green/black 39 in the pics above? We came up on them shortly after the start Friday with hatch up/smoke billowing from bilge. Smelled hot but did not smell like oil. Glad no one had an arm or a leg between the dock and that 42 Tiger when it tried to remove one of the dock posts at Coconuts. Could have been a worse day than it was for the owner. Man did he smack that thing hard.
Old 06-17-2019, 07:39 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
I still can't hear out of my left ear after Lucky Strike went past us just before Coconuts. Anyone know what happened to the green/black 39 in the pics above? We came up on them shortly after the start Friday with hatch up/smoke billowing from bilge. Smelled hot but did not smell like oil. Glad no one had an arm or a leg between the dock and that 42 Tiger when it tried to remove one of the dock posts at Coconuts. Could have been a worse day than it was for the owner. Man did he smack that thing hard.
Which Tiger smacked the dock at Coconuts and what boat were you on?
I asked around about ya but no luck finding you.
Old 06-17-2019, 08:18 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Originally Posted by payuppsucker

Which Tiger smacked the dock at Coconuts and what boat were you on?
I asked around about ya but no luck finding you.
This one. Paradigm Shift. I think the owner went to push shifters into neutral but hit throttles instead. I was right behind it when I heard engines rev up. Turned around and saw back of boat lifting up and slamming the dock. You can see how it moved the dock post. As hard as it hit I would have thought there would have been more damage. Boat took it pretty well considering.

I was in Break Free. I saw you roll into Coconuts after we had been there awhile. You went to the docks on the opposite side of the pool from us. Then saw you in a tie up at the end of the community dock at Franky and Louie's as we were leaving the slips on the shoreline behind that dock. I waved as we went by. Then saw you again Saturday pulling into Red Head as we were leaving. I was going to run down and give you crap on pulling forward into the slip and introduce myself but the peeps I was with were ready to roll. Really wanted to see your boat up close and talk but it just never worked out. Maybe at Key West?! Boat looked/sounded good. Hope the new mills are running well.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.