Cigarette Rendezvous 2019 >

Cigarette Rendezvous 2019

Notices

Cigarette Rendezvous 2019

Old 06-17-2019, 09:24 AM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
Anyone know what happened to the green/black 39 in the pics above? We came up on them shortly after the start Friday with hatch up/smoke billowing from bilge. Smelled hot but did not smell like oil.
One of his blowers locked up on him.
Old 06-17-2019, 09:54 AM
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member

Received 397 Likes on 124 Posts

Great weekend other than River Daves mishap. Our thoughts are with you bro, and man that had to hurt. I can't imagine having to travel all over the country with multiple fractures.
Old 06-17-2019, 10:32 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 157 Likes on 54 Posts

Awesome weekend! Met quite a few of you but unfortunately there were some I didn’t get a chance to say hello. Both boats ran great all weekend! Here are some of my pictures.
Old 06-17-2019, 11:37 AM
Registered

Received 365 Likes on 209 Posts

It’s about time you posted some pics LS! I love that twin step in the last pick. I want that one!
Old 06-17-2019, 11:52 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

First Time at LOTO. WE had a blast.
Old 06-17-2019, 12:19 PM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

What's the story of the Cig on its lid on the highway? Wife saw it on FB yesterday morning. I don't remember seeing the boat on Friday. Was this leaving LOTO yesterday or did this happen somewhere else or some time ago? Sorry for the crappy pic. Wife was made to believe it happened yesterday morning leaving LOTO on Rt. 42.
Old 06-17-2019, 12:52 PM
Registered

Received 394 Likes on 164 Posts

This one. Paradigm Shift. I think the owner went to push shifters into neutral but hit throttles instead. I was right behind it when I heard engines rev up. Turned around and saw back of boat lifting up and slamming the dock. You can see how it moved the dock post. As hard as it hit I would have thought there would have been more damage. Boat took it pretty well considering.

I was in Break Free. I saw you roll into Coconuts after we had been there awhile. You went to the docks on the opposite side of the pool from us. Then saw you in a tie up at the end of the community dock at Franky and Louie's as we were leaving the slips on the shoreline behind that dock. I waved as we went by. Then saw you again Saturday pulling into Red Head as we were leaving. I was going to run down and give you crap on pulling forward into the slip and introduce myself but the peeps I was with were ready to roll. Really wanted to see your boat up close and talk but it just never worked out. Maybe at Key West?! Boat looked/sounded good. Hope the new mills are running well.
haha, I “pulled” in because we lost a prop.
Doug Stevenson brought a set to PBC for us (for a very good price) and we were on our way again.

Last edited by payuppsucker; 06-17-2019 at 01:47 PM.
Old 06-17-2019, 01:03 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What's the story of the Cig on its lid on the highway? Wife saw it on FB yesterday morning. I don't remember seeing the boat on Friday. Was this leaving LOTO yesterday or did this happen somewhere else or some time ago? Sorry for the crappy pic. Wife was made to believe it happened yesterday morning leaving LOTO on Rt. 42.
This happened leaving Jamestown after the Thunder Run at Lake Cumberland this weekend. The boat isn't a Cigarette, but had the stickers on the side. I saw it in the water the day before the accident. I was told he had it on a junk trailer which failed on his way home.
Old 06-17-2019, 01:43 PM
Registered

^^^^^ Ah the good ol' Interwebs. Always full of accurate information. It was hard to tell from the pic if it was truly a Cig. Regardless of what boat it was it is a shame. Hope no one was hurt.
Old 06-17-2019, 01:44 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by payuppsucker

haha, I pulled in because we lost a prop.
Doug Stevenson brought a set to PBC for us (for a very good price) and we were on our way again.
Rut ro! Yeah I figured something was up for you to have pulled in. Sorry to hear but great that someone had you set up so soon and back on your way!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.