You want to know what makes a Cigarette boat so great

Notices

You want to know what makes a Cigarette boat so great

Old 06-27-2020, 06:31 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 171 Likes on 86 Posts

Originally Posted by tlark
Very nice folks, glad to have met them up at Bigs Dicks on Sat. Hope they come back, told them about the State Park south of the Glaize Bridge. I wonderful part of LOTO our guests need to see. The state park on would be a fun run in groups on Friday !!!
We took your advise and ran in there on Monday. Was pretty cool back in there. Was so calm, we ended up just floating for the day, super relaxing. Thank you
The following users liked this post:
tlark (06-29-2020)
Old 06-27-2020, 06:33 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by apex svt
Super glad to have met up with Curt. Still can’t believe he drove as far as he did! He’s one funny dude on top of it.
It was crazy the distance we traveled with only our Sunday run Group, Cali,NJ,north IL, & TN. We pretty much covered the country.
It was very nice to meet you too Dan.
Great meeting you too Conner. looking forward to meeting up with guys again next year. Your boat is badass too.
Old 06-27-2020, 06:36 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by cigrocket
Curt is a great guy. He traveled to upstate ny and ran my local poker run. His Cigarette is clean for sure, he is after my twin step Playboy.😉
Get cleaning Kurt.....
Old 06-27-2020, 06:39 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by ham_r_down01
Met Curt in Miami. He tossed me a beer and we talked about the boat. Friend of mine sold it to him. Stand up individual. Didn't get to return the favor of the beer at LOTO though... never caught up to him. Try to catch him at Haulover this November.
No worries. Always cool to chat boats with a beer in hand.
ham_r_down01 (06-29-2020)
Old 06-27-2020, 06:43 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by thisistank
Curt's boat is crazy clean and well kept. I though the interior was new. It's original!!

Great people.

Great time!
Was great to meet and party with THE illustrious TANK!.... and yes, i had to look that word up to spell it correctly.
The following 4 users liked this post by Got Cigs:
H20 Toie (06-27-2020), J-Bonz (06-27-2020), jbraun2828 (06-27-2020), speicher lane (06-27-2020)
Old 06-27-2020, 12:40 PM
Registered

Received 3,018 Likes on 987 Posts

Originally Posted by Got Cigs
Was great to meet and party with THE illustrious TANK!.... and yes, i had to look that word up to spell it correctly.
bro. Great hanging with you guys all weekend. We all just kinda clicked like we had k own each other for 20 years and were pretty much a group the whole weekend (including Conner and his crew). Lol. Looking forward to seeing you guys in Key West and we’ll do it all again!!
payuppsucker (06-28-2020)
Old 06-27-2020, 01:05 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3,043 Likes on 1,355 Posts

Conner needs to payupsucker and get a Cig
Old 06-27-2020, 06:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by F-2 Speedy
Conner needs to payupsucker and get a Cig
I gotta say, their hustler is a pretty bad azz ride! Super clean. Gets busy too. We were running hard Sunday afternoon.

Old 06-28-2020, 09:56 AM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

I'd say boaters in general are cool, and members here seem to go to the next level.

Now, Tank and Dan, how did you girls like LOTO?
Old 06-28-2020, 12:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Cash Bar
I'd say boaters in general are cool, and members here seem to go to the next level.

Now, Tank and Dan, how did you girls like LOTO?
Kelly (my wife, not Kelly Payup, although him too) our daughter Taylor and I , and I think I speak for Dan Too, absolutely loved it. As you know from doing poker runs all over the place each region seems to have their own style of boating / poker running. Havasu and lakes out this way you pack the boat up for the day and hit the lake, anchoring up or beaching or floating out on the lake between running around. Florida poker runs are point a to point b then really you don’t boat much any more. LOTO you run from point a to bar and sit in those Pools and eat and drink. Then run from that bar to another bar and sit in another pool and eat and drink. Then run from that bar back to camp where you sit and eat and drink. Lol.

The lake is beautiful with the houses and docks and scenery and all the different types of boats. We even saw fire flies and a couple ground hogs that we’ve never seen in our lives before! It’s a big azz lake too. Seems we ran and ran and ran. Obviously only downside is the side slop and confused waters when it’s busy. But when we were out running Sunday that was minimal.

all the people were super cool too. From brett’s staff (waiters, bartenders, Security, dock girls, etc.) to the local police to all the staff of the other bars to random people (not part of the run) to everyone involved in the run. Just a great area and attitude from everyone.

Really can’t say enough great things. The whole trip was perfect. It was also really nice meeting new OSO faces in person and catching up with old OSO friends (Shane Sherman, Darin (Dnebo) and a few others) we are already planning on being back for the run next year and I’m pretty sure it’ll be on our annual trip list now.

Last edited by thisistank; 06-28-2020 at 12:25 PM.
The following 5 users liked this post by thisistank:
Cash Bar (06-28-2020), H20 Toie (06-28-2020), ham_r_down01 (06-29-2020), Knot 4 Me (06-28-2020), speicher lane (06-28-2020)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.