Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Cigarette (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/cigarette-32/)
-   -   post some pics of your myco trailers (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/cigarette/82215-post-some-pics-your-myco-trailers.html)

stecz20 06-27-2004 10:36 PM

post some pics of your myco trailers

im redoing my myco, adding a bow stop, pimping it out. its tres old trailer for his top gun. so its done up in his virgin paint. pretty sharp just needs some love. show me some pics of yours, and some close up of the bow stops. thanks dave

dhlaw 06-28-2004 12:08 AM

Re: post some pics of your myco trailers

2 Attachment(s)

GLH 06-28-2004 06:38 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Not to clear but this is what I have on the office computer.

It is exactlly like on Brent's Gladiator.

BLee 06-28-2004 08:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Just took a new one.

stecz20 06-28-2004 03:44 PM

thanks guys keep um coming... i start work on the trailer this week.....dave

P Offshore 06-28-2004 09:05 PM

I just redid mine, your first phone call should be to Myco.
They will sell you any part you need and they are very reasonable price wise!!!
I was surprised!!!

stecz20 06-29-2004 03:39 PM

2 Attachment(s)
well that is what i did. i have all the parts from myco i need, now im just pimping it out. its a easy ordeal for me, i still have a fabrication shop my my old co. im able to sand blast and repaint in emron, since the trailer was set up for racing, i needed to add a bow stop and rewire the lights and im pretty much set besides redoing the bunks for a non stepped. im excited about this project, and was just looking to you guys for location of some stock parts. thanks for all the imput. dave

GLH 06-29-2004 09:25 PM

Dave,
My trailer is for a twin step also Phil just put inserts so the bunks would all be level. When we get a twin step all we have to do is take out the inserts and doe, small pieces of plywood should do.

stecz20 06-29-2004 10:19 PM

thanks, gl... the 2x6's need some work so im just going replace and re carpet. the set up for a non step, is single 2x6's, so im going to just take out the second 2x6 put in for the steps. not bad at all. needs new hardware as well, joe damiano, with the nice 37 outer limits is going to let me use his trailer while i work on mine. im looking forward to the project, and will post some pics as i go. thanks for all the impute.... dave

BLee 06-30-2004 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by GLH
When we get a twin step

Now were talkin! :cool: