Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
Cig Pics Let's See em' >

Cig Pics Let's See em'

Notices

Cig Pics Let's See em'

Old 12-07-2017, 08:21 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Hossman, beautiful looking 35. That was originally a LOTO boat before all the updates were done in the Houston area correct? Where do you do the majority of your boating around Houston? The pics look like they’re around Lake Travis or so. Curious, I’m based in the Houston area.
Old 12-08-2017, 07:52 AM
Registered

Received 129 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by TexasBoy85
Hossman, beautiful looking 35. That was originally a LOTO boat before all the updates were done in the Houston area correct? Where do you do the majority of your boating around Houston? The pics look like they’re around Lake Travis or so. Curious, I’m based in the Houston area.
Thank you sir, appreciate it! Yep, was a LOTO boat, sat in the showroom for a while I am told before it sold. Had very low hours on it before Lonnie bought it in Clear Lake, he ran it for 2 years I think and I picked it up in April and Lonnie had a lot of the updates done. I freshened the top ends has been about it and just enjoyed it. I am origionally from Houston (Cypress/Spring/Woodlands) for 37 years then moved to Dallas (Frisco) for 3-1/2 and have been in Boerne just North of San Antonio for 2 years now or so. Our home lake is Canyon Lake, my in-laws have a 38 Sea Ray they keep there and we keep our Cig in their garage in New Braunfels. I grew up on Conroe my whole life, was/am a member of TOPPS...where are you in Houston???
Old 12-08-2017, 09:21 AM
"Unregistered Gun"
Platinum Member

Received 74 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by HOSSMAN
A couple of ours. 35 Gun LE.
I love patriotic boats, she's a beauty HOSSMAN! I was hoping to see it back at Tickfaw but I think y'all were on a orange cat!
Old 12-08-2017, 11:31 AM
Registered

Received 129 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by Jim Diesel
I love patriotic boats, she's a beauty HOSSMAN! I was hoping to see it back at Tickfaw but I think y'all were on a orange cat!
Thanks bud! I like it too...but I wouldn't mind shooting it all in white pearl with a hologram red script "Cigarette" down the sides or something like that....but I also think I'd get lynched if I painted over the patriot graphics. We "should" have her at Tickfaw this year, actually talked to the group last night about which boats we were bringing. Yeah, we were on Jame's 44 MTI this past year, ours was getting the top ends done and couldn't get her finished in time. See you there this year!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Cig Pics Let's See em'-james-mti.jpg  
Old 12-10-2017, 12:25 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 157 Likes on 54 Posts

Headed in Government Cut, Miami.
Attached Thumbnails Cig Pics Let's See em'-cc7f39de-64c7-45df-a76e-7b6ce6b89216.jpg   Cig Pics Let's See em'-b5a71354-b829-47ee-9dc7-52953cbb789d.jpg  
Old 12-11-2017, 09:29 AM
"Unregistered Gun"
Platinum Member

Received 74 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by HOSSMAN
Thanks bud! I like it too...but I wouldn't mind shooting it all in white pearl with a hologram red script "Cigarette" down the sides or something like that....but I also think I'd get lynched if I painted over the patriot graphics. We "should" have her at Tickfaw this year, actually talked to the group last night about which boats we were bringing. Yeah, we were on Jame's 44 MTI this past year, ours was getting the top ends done and couldn't get her finished in time. See you there this year!!!!!
Yep, I actually snapped a pic of the boat when y'all come by me idling out. It would look great painted like that, but not sure if we're doing Tickfaw or Emerald Coast this coming year!
Attached Thumbnails Cig Pics Let's See em'-image1.jpg  
Old 12-19-2017, 07:41 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Got it. It's beautiful around the Canyon Lake area! My fiance and I live over in Montrose close to downtown Houston. I grew up in St. Louis and spent the summers @ LOTO. Jennifer & I still make a point to visit my parents @ LOTO several weekends during the summer. Big/small world, I vividly remember your boat sitting brand new @ Raymond's for sale. Beautiful TG! We haven't gotten into the Gulf Coast boating scene yet. Burn our vacation @ LOTO in the summer and Lauderdale area during the winter.
Old 12-19-2017, 08:47 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3,051 Likes on 1,357 Posts

Originally Posted by Lucky Strike Jr
Headed in Government Cut, Miami.
you guys that boat year round, pi$$ me off................
Old 12-19-2017, 02:01 PM
Registered

Received 27 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by F-2 Speedy
you guys that boat year round, pi$$ me off................
Hey, We can boat year round also... Just takes a little bit different approach...

Last edited by VortechSS; 12-19-2017 at 02:08 PM.
Old 12-20-2017, 11:57 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3,051 Likes on 1,357 Posts

A friend of mine saw this in BVI April of this year while on vacation.........saw a couple of threads asking where it went.

1977 39'
Attached Thumbnails Cig Pics Let's See em'-img_7668.jpg  

Quick Reply: Cig Pics Let's See em'

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.