Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Cigarette (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/cigarette-32/)
-   -   Bullet help (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/cigarette/98817-bullet-help.html)

OldSchool 03-21-2005 08:15 PM

Bullet help

1 Attachment(s)
Does anyone know what the placard is/was underneath where I have the gps antenna mounted in this pic?????

If you do or your boat has one, can you take a good picture of it for me??

thanks in advance,
Craig :cool: :cool:

Ted G 03-21-2005 08:35 PM

Re: Bullet help

It said " Specially made for Craig, don't use the head" :D :D

Sydwayz 03-21-2005 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by insptech

ROFLMMFAO!!!!! :D :D :D :D

BulletProof 03-21-2005 10:40 PM

i can take a pic of mine for you but it is the warning label telling you things like: dont operate w/ passengers on hatch. operate blowers, etc etc..i will try to get it for you tomorrow if its not pouring here

cig1988 03-22-2005 03:39 AM

Craig, Bulletproff is correct. Its a warning label of some sort. It was just a decal on the '89 but the '88 did not have one. I know I had a pic before it was removed but the desk top crashed over the weekend. Perhaps CB or Scott Smith may be able to locate the vendor. Who knows... Scott probably has some in his attick.

OldSchool 03-22-2005 06:04 AM

Originally Posted by cig1988
Craig, Bulletproff is correct. Its a warning label of some sort. It was just a decal on the '89 but the '88 did not have one. I know I had a pic before it was removed but the desk top crashed over the weekend. Perhaps CB or Scott Smith may be able to locate the vendor. Who knows... Scott probably has some in his attick.

Something had to be there( screw holes) on the '88. I'm looking to get all of the placards (waste, oil dump....) for my boat and would like ...if possible...to get the originals or a good pic of them to keep mine as close to the way they were. I really don't think that I need the one to tell me not to have people riding on the hatch!!!! :D

Thanks

offshoredrillin 03-22-2005 07:23 AM

but of course the bullet looks so original anyhow...:rolleyes:

I say we make one with the captains rules on it, and make it sarcastic, you know anyone sarcastic? :D

HiPerf2000 03-22-2005 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
but of course the bullet looks so original anyhow...:rolleyes:

Beat me to it.....was gonna say the exact same thing!!

Spicy 03-22-2005 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by insptech

Funny Chit Ted!!!!!!!!! :D :D

OldSchool 03-22-2005 11:22 AM

Everybody's a ****ing comedian. :drink: :D :drink: :evilb: